• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah visits Bedok South

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1614539895561.png

1614539903069.png

1614539911327.png

1614539919796.png

1614539926117.png

1614539935739.png

1614539945082.png

1614539951339.png

1614539959070.png

Reactions: jw5

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can visit all she wants. No way she can win the constituency in the next erection. Singkies too afraid to vote against ah keat. Better for Wp to kick out one of the preggies in shitkang n replace them with nicole. That way at least a higher chance for wp to retain Shitkang

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why is everyone wearing those stupid masks when all the evidence worldwide shows that they don't make a scrap of difference and very often make the spread even worse.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support WP,i don understand 61%,PAPigs around sinkies also lost jobs,job created by PAPigs are cleaners ,gardeners,customer service,grab food,etc,wat the fxxx,good.pay.kobs are foreigners.n PR,Plook at covid situation,they screw up,then got 1 half dead guy tell.u must top up reserve,they cock up spend billions then they tell u must pay back......sinkies are dumb

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict 2025 erection PAP going to collapsed become opposition party, at the rate of
excuses and failures! New phrases for their Failure "Gap" So there are plenty of Gaps in their
governing!! WP going to be stronger Party a force to be reckoned with!!

I predict Harry and Megxit marriage won't last for long they will eventually split & divorced !
This divorcee is damn ugly b4 her Plastic surgery!! So much publicity
every day!! knn!!

Attachments

• Megan b4 plastic surgery.jpg
    Megan b4 plastic surgery.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these people including Nicole Seah are so public-spirited and hardworking. They deserve to be elected MPs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I predict 2025 erection PAP going to collapsed become opposition party, at the rate of
excuses and failures! New phrases for their Failure "Gap" So there are plenty of Gaps in their

I predict Harry and Megxit marriage won't last for long they will eventually split & divorced !
every day!! knn!!

It all depends on when Loong is going to fuck off and let his boy Heng take charge.

I think many people, especially the older ones, still give face to Loong because he's the son of LKY.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote:
It all depends on when Loong is going to fuck off and let his boy Heng take charge.

I think many people, especially the older ones, still give face to Loong because he's the son of LKY.

I do think so he has done a bloody bad job!! since taking over!! Nothing but increase in taxes..GST..increase from A to Zee!!

Time for him to go!!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

every day!! knn!!
where have i heard that before?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next to 'Ban Soon Coffee Stall' is a Tiong stall selling mala hotpot dishes.

'Daily Happiness Chinese Food' (天天开心). #01-26

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Nicole Seah and all her fucking Wayang PArty aka Workers Party should stop wasting time on these home visits. No one cares whether they get visited or not. No one is at home waiting eagerly for them to come to their doors. No on gives a shit. Better for her kind to think up ways to make life better for the people and whack the PAP constantly in Parliament.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole Seah elected Workers’ Party Youth Wing president

She is also a member of the Central Executive Committee
FB screengrab: The Workers' Party Youth Wing (WPYW)

https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php...h-elected-workers-party-youth-wing-president/
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?te...party-youth-wing-president/&via=Independentsg
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArtic...h+elected+Workers’+Party+Youth+Wing+president
https://telegram.me/share/url?url=h...h+elected+Workers’+Party+Youth+Wing+president
https://reddit.com/submit?url=https...h+elected+Workers’+Party+Youth+Wing+president
AUTHOR
Anna Maria Romero
DATE
March 29, 2021

- Advertisement -
Singapore—Ms Nicole Seah was elected president of the Workers’ Party Youth Wing, which held its biennial conference on Saturday (Mar 27).
The WP Youth Wing announced the roster of new leaders in a Facebook post late on Sunday night following the conference held to elect new leadership for 2021 to 2023.

“Congratulations to all appointed officeholders and executive committee members!” the post read.
Here are the new leaders of the WP Youth Wing.

President: Nicole Seah
Vice-President: Nathaniel Koh
Secretary: Allan Goh
Executive Committee Members:
Fikril Hakim Bin Azril
Koh Jie Kai
Mohamed Altaff Khibran
Muhammad Azhar Bin Abdul Latip
Muhammad Izahar Bin Jailani
Pamela Chae
Pamela Pang
Texas Hong

- Advertisement -

Ms Seah, 33, shared the WP Youth Wing’s post on her account as well.
Perhaps her election as the party’s Youth Wing leader does not come as much of a surprise given that last December, the WP announced that she had been elected as one of the 12 people on its Central Executive Committee (CEC).

“I just want to say a very big thanks to the leadership for supporting us. For me, personally, it’s been a very long journey starting from 2015 when I was volunteering as a member, and to come to this stage has been with the support of many members in the party.”
“We will continue to keep our heads down and work very hard on the ground. In every way possible, we really want to go from strength to strength in serving the needs of Singaporeans,” she said at the press conference on Dec 27, 2020.
“And more importantly, I think this is a great opportunity even as the WP CEC enters a phase of renewal and growth for the next generation of leaders to come up. We will continue learning from the older, more experienced leaders and members who have paved the way for us.”

Ms Seah spearheaded the Workers’ Party team that contested in East Coast GRC in last July’s general election, narrowly losing to a People’s Action Party team led by Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat.
Ms Seah first contested in the 2011 general election in Marine Parade GRC as a member of the National Solidarity Party. Only 24 at that time, she gained enormous popularity, to the point of being dubbed as a “rock star”. The NSP was at times even known as the Nicole Seah Party.
Her team lost to the incumbents that year but gained a respectable 43.35 per cent vote share, which many credited to her, including former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong, who had anchored PAP’s Marine Parade slate for many years.
Ms Seah resigned from the NSP in 2014 and started volunteering with the WP the following year, later becoming a member.

She said last year that she contested in the general election for the sake of her young daughter. “I do it for my daughter because she’s the next generation of Singaporeans and I want to leave behind a legacy for her where she would feel comfortable regardless of her political inclinations or the kinds of views she’s expressing.” /TISG
Read also: Nicole Seah and team cover more than 100 units in Raeesah Khan’s division