• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah interview at Aljunied Market 100 times better than Tan peh Lin

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, her hairstyle makes her look ten years older. But perhaps, that's the intention, to look more mature and electable. The warehouse assistant is the one rumored to be HIV positive but so far dare not deny.

that dog like ah lian with rebonding hair ....big curly is soooooooooooooooo sexy :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore median income only reach 2400SGD recently according to Tharman but it has been almost flat 2KSGD for 20 years, if I remember correctly. But GDP per capita is almost 5000SGD per month now. Singapore has had an inflation of 2-3 % annually by their figures. Resale HDB has increased 400% since 1990. What is wrong here? Any PAP talking about this? Is this alright a condition for you to draw a few million dollars a year?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone will agree that Nicole Seah are better than PAP Tan PL. Even PAP ministers think so in their heart and brain but they have to lie with their open eye that Tan PL is better.
Nicole Seah is like compete in olympic game and Tan PL is compete in school level.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
some ppl speculate that Nicole Seah had better public relations training than Tin Peiling... i think its a big joke! the men-in-white can easily afford assembling teams to conjure propaganda speeches, can surely afford to give their motley crew some public relations skills too.

fact is, when slapped with candid questions, memorizing 10yr series answers will get u nowhere. it is clear that Nicole answered the questions better, because she is genuine, she's walked the grounds & is convicted about her reason to contest.

whilst for Tin Peiling, she's taking the route of convenience, being parachuted into the comfortable GRC, without having to know or do much to earn her votes.

Nicole has already demonstrated that age is just a number.... it's what's in between the ears that truly matters.
Tin on the other hand, lives up to her name....
images

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
some ppl speculate that Nicole Seah had better public relations training than Tin Peiling... i think its a big joke! the men-in-white can easily afford assembling teams to conjure propaganda speeches, can surely afford to give their motley crew some public relations skills too.

fact is, when slapped with candid questions, memorizing 10yr series answers will get u nowhere. it is clear that Nicole answered the questions better, because she is genuine, she's walked the grounds & is convicted about her reason to contest.

whilst for Tin Peiling, she's taking the route of convenience, being parachuted into the comfortable GRC, without having to know or do much to earn her votes.

Nicole has already demonstrated that age is just a number.... it's what's in between the ears that truly matters.
images

TPL thought that she can just sleepwalk her way into parliament hiding behind woody. :mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nicole Seah speaks from the heart. This cannot be denied if one watches all her interviews. Off the cuff, her responses are sincere and has substance.

Unlike her "peer" who appears to have memorized her GP essay and is spitting it word for word out now. The difference is, once the question thrown to her is not a prepared one, she fumbles and returns to her teeny-bopper answers. The only time she came alive in her interviews and sounded enthusiastic and natural is when she talked about her trip to Italy with her father. Is she good enough to be an MP??!!

hi there

1. i fully agreed with your statement.
2. this gal is cool and collect.
3. knows her materials and things.
4. speaking from within is definitely different from some "stomping feet" thing.
5. she speaks very well.
6. btw, she looks deliciously good.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

images

hi there

1. bro, good material and analysis!
2. i will go for ns too.
3. flat-chested is just too flat leh.

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt about it, NS is much better than TPL. TPL will cause Uncle Goh some votes but she is going to hold onto his hands and walk into parliament.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Nicole is superbly good: articulate, think on her feet, can emphatize.

I feel happy & sad for her.

Happy that the young are waking up & know that the future of Spore can be changed if they put heart & soul to it.

Sad, very very very sad knowing that she will not be elected as an MP but that dumbass TPL under Wooden Goh will get in instead.

What kind of justice is this in this fucked up GRC PAPeepoo creation?!!!!

A full of kindness gal Nicole gets rejected in a GRC electorate & a wimpy TinTin gets in?!!!

You & I know that Nicole will never step foot in Parliament & that the NCMP role is also not achievable.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sad, very very very sad knowing that she will not be elected as an MP but that dumbass TPL under Wooden Goh will get in instead.

I don't understand why you've made such a sweeping statement.:confused:

Why can't she be elected? If her team gets the most votes, she's in. It's that simple.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why you've made such a sweeping statement.:confused:
Why can't she be elected? If her team gets the most votes, she's in. It's that simple.

that's because she has zero chances of winning like Australian Labor party got no chance in hell to win the federal seat of Murray.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's because she has zero chances of winning like Australian Labor party got no chance in hell to win the federal seat of Murray.

All the peasant uncles are supporting Nicole just because she is speaking for the peasants and look better than their ugly wives/girlfriends

What a sad situation

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I still don't understand.... why zero chance? GCT is hardly a heavyweight. He has a long history of losing stretching all the way back to Anson where he was in charge of the campaign.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, as tough as taking the next breath for a health person.

I'd rather give the youth in this country proper inspiration and a role model.

Nicole may not be perfect since it is my belief that no one is perfect anyway, but she has displayed qualities important for a nation, lacking in most of our younger generations.

What has GCT done all these while? Frankly, I am interested to know to be fair.

This is a tough one!
Vote in Nicole and vote out lao Goh :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Everyone will agree that Nicole Seah are better than PAP Tan PL. Even PAP ministers think so in their heart and brain but they have to lie with their open eye that Tan PL is better.
Nicole Seah is like compete in olympic game and Tan PL is compete in school level.

Ony in their heart and brain? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
What has GCT done all these while? Frankly, I am interested to know to be fair.

Made statements like:
More good years
Swiss standard of living
Financial institutions should compensate all investors, not just vulnerable ones
Insurance premiums should be more affordable.

Who don't know how to say? :rolleyes: