• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicholas Tse admits sons will study in Singapore

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
23 Dec – Hong Kong actor Nicholas Tse recently confirmed rumours that his sons, Lucas and Quintus will be attending school in Singapore.
According to Xinhua website, while speaking to the media at the gala premiere of his latest film, "As The Light Goes Out", the actor denied rumours of a reconciliation with ex-wife Cecilia Cheung after they were spotted in Singapore together, and revealed that they have agreed to send their six-year-old and three-year-old to the country to study in the near future.
"Lucas and Quintus will settle in Singapore with Cecilia. We decided to do that as we felt that the environment was more suitable for their growth," said Nicholas.
Meanwhile, when asked about his relationship rumour with Janice Man and the coincidence in which it came just before his new movie release, Nicholas lamented, "Don't say things like that. That's unfair. If such a thing [as a scandal] works, why would I have to risk my life and jump from up high [for the movie]?"
"I want you to write about my work, not rumours. I had such a hard time filming. Of course I would be unhappy to hear all these [comments]," the actor added.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel slightly sorry for these kids. To have dysfunctional parents with a father who has definitely played around and mother who enjoys dressing up as a female cop and sucking Edison's cock.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Role playing.

Does not mean I am not a good daddy or mummy. It both different matter altogether7

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel slightly sorry for these kids. To have dysfunctional parents with a father who has definitely played around and mother who enjoys dressing up as a female cop and sucking Edison's cock.
To be fair their grandfather is the real player.....
Their father cannot be counted as a player....his image of a playboy is not deserved....if anything he is more a cuckold than playboy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't forget her tattoos and black pubic forest. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair their grandfather is the real player.....
Their father cannot be counted as a player....his image of a playboy is not deserved....if anything he is more a cuckold than playboy.

四哥 is too suave and he's banging a chick one third is age. :cool: