• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice weather in bangkok

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Weather in Bangkok is beginning to be very nice this time of the year. This morning at 7am was only 24degC. Expect to cool down further this month.

At 8.30am was only 27degC, took a slow 35mins drive to office with all windows down, very very nice.

Look forward to a cool beer every evening in beer gardens opened all over the city this time of the year till New Year. Very nice with the cool weather and of course the live bands.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
your office must be one bus stop away :confused:

On the contrary middaydog. My office is 43km from my home. I will take the new Narong expressway from Ramintra to connect to Outer Ring road to go to Khlong Luang just short of leaving Bangkok. Every morning I drive out of Bangkok while those poor fellas in the other direction are coming into Bangkok.

Anyway this is a wonderful time that I always look forward to. Its even nicer during weekends when I visit the mountains or nature reserves which is just an hour or two hours drive from Bangkok.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a good idea, i wanted to go take a break but when i think of how i was harrassed in a foreign land last time when i try to run road to Auckland. I think i better stay put in spore.