• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice & Shoik! I just did my own Saudi Khashoggi Torture Execution MAX! Whack+Drown in my pee + BBQ!

crossbow_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
For months there was this Bath Room Lizard Pest in my house, spotted countless times at night sneaking.

3am I went to pee and caught sight of it in an area that it can not hide / take cover, half way I not yet fully finished peeing. KNN!

I whacked it few times with bathroom floor mat until it past out. Then swept into mini-dust pan and dumped into my pee in toilet hole. Wanted to watch it drown in my pee, but for 2 mins it managed to stay afloat and craw on surface of water. KNN!

I pour a few cc of Zippo lighter fuel into the water, the fuel float on surface and side of ceramic got oily, the bastard have no chance to climb up to escape.

I went to find kitchen lighter. Few drops of Zippo lighter fuel on piece of toilet paper, lighted on flame and dumped into toilet where lizard pest swam in my pee.

Boom! A mini explosion had flames rising up above toilet seat level!

BBQ the bastard inside my pee. Can hear a bit of cracking and sizzling noises like cooking. Bastard now sank into my pee and can no longer move. The flame reduced within a min.

I fear the heat my crack damage my toilet bowl ceramic. So I cut short the show, I flushed the toilet. Good Bye farewell my little bathroom pest Khashoggi!

I may want to travel Saudi for holiday - planning now.

Good Night! Sweet dreaming Khashoggi!

Shiok!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For months there was this Bath Room Lizard Pest in my house, spotted countless times at night sneaking.
3am I went to pee and caught sight of it in an area that it can not hide / take cover, half way I not yet fully finished peeing. KNN!
I whacked it few times with bathroom floor mat until it past out. Then swept into mini-dust pan and dumped into my pee in toilet hole. Wanted to watch it drown in my pee, but for 2 mins it managed to stay afloat and craw on surface of water. KNN!
I pour a few cc of Zippo lighter fuel into the water, the fuel float on surface and side of ceramic got oily, the bastard have no chance to climb up to escape.
I went to find kitchen lighter. Few drops of Zippo lighter fuel on piece of toilet paper, lighted on flame and dumped into toilet where lizard pest swam in my pee.
Boom! A mini explosion had flames rising up above toilet seat level!
BBQ the bastard inside my pee. Can hear a bit of cracking and sizzling noises like cooking. Bastard now sank into my pee and can no longer move. The flame reduced within a min.
I fear the heat my crack damage my toilet bowl ceramic. So I cut short the show, I flushed the toilet. Good Bye farewell my little bathroom pest Khashoggi!
I may want to travel Saudi for holiday - planning now.
Good Night! Sweet dreaming Khashoggi!

Shiok!

Remove the lizard and the insects will thrive.
Ready the insecticide for your next deadLEE battle.

crossbow_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remove the lizard and the insects will thrive.
Ready the insecticide for your next deadLEE battle.

No insects that these lizards could catch. Only occasionally fruit flies, but they are not even near where this stupid lizard knows how to find.

Long ago got miniature ants at dinning table hidden inside furniture's tiny cavity. I used insecticide to exterminate them all. If I let lizard eat them, they may together form a lasting eco-system in my home. I will faint.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No insects that these lizards could catch. Only occasionally fruit flies, but they are not even near where this stupid lizard knows how to find.
Long ago got miniature ants at dinning table hidden inside furniture's tiny cavity. I used insecticide to exterminate them all. If I let lizard eat them, they may together form a lasting eco-system in my home. I will faint.

Useless lizard deserves to be eLEEminated. I agree. Many Singaporeans would agree too.
My house lizard also like to do walkabout, visiting neighbouring houses. It leaves behind a trail of shit.
I hate this lizard. Is it rue that the house lizard belongs to the Gecko famiLEE?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes. Roaches are worst! Even soap also they eat. Hw come tak mati ya?

roaches are one of the hardest thing to kill, practically indestructible... unless you practice what Margaret Chan does... "I'll crush you like a cockroach..."

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roaches are one of the hardest thing to kill, practically indestructible... unless you practice what Margaret Chan does... "I'll crush you like a cockroach..."

But it will dirty my shoes...or foot. At time no time to look for my swap, in a hurry i just use my hand to smash on it. Wahlou, left a stench and mess all over the kitchen top. Used lots of soap to wash my hand. Took some time for the stench to go away...:frown:

crossbow_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Put on your slippers and STOMP on them! Piang! Piang! Piang! But afterwards you need to cleanup their broken limbs and shit everywhere.