• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nice of the govt to accord our chinese brothers these privileges

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I pass by a few Chinese temples and saw many cars lining up both sides of the roads - no problem, no LTA or cisco or aetos around to summon them. two eyes closed.

I also see at the ground floor of some blocks in the my area, Chinese burning paper for prayers. Smoke goes up to the blocks and the burned papers flying all over. Environment pollution forgiven. Thanks the govt for these priviliges.

Today the noise of the lion dance started and will be going on for many days. No problem with this noise pollution. No action will be taken for disturbing the peace. Thank you for this waiver.

Also I see over the weekend at the churches, cars parked at double yellow line along the streets - no problem, no danger to traffic during this period. No action taken.

I also find that other races are accommodating to these privileges accorded. No red eyes or complaints.

Unlike some people I know, like to complain or make noise for every little bit that the minority seemed to enjoy from the govt waiver or kindness.

we live in a multi racial society. sometimes you give sometimes you take.

so let us live and let live.

you cannot want to win all the time

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the law should be applied without fear or favour regardless of religious or racial events

Whether the car or motorcycle is illegally parked outside the mosque, temple or church or coffeeshop, it should be booked.

The law is too soft these days and people do whatever they want and get away with it.

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I think the law should be applied without fear or favour regardless of religious or racial events

Whether the car or motorcycle is illegally parked outside the mosque, temple or church or coffeeshop, it should be booked.

The law is too soft these days and people do whatever they want and get away with it.

Pinky only has 60.1% of votes left. If he offends all religious group, his vote count will drop to 6.1%.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow the racist TS actually called the majority chinese as brothers and tried to show that the traffic police are also nice to chinese. I don't know about that but this is very important you see how the TS started the thread. Calling chinese bros instead of being racist to them. The difference is cos there are fewer chinese dogs in here and these assholes get blasted for trying to be racist to chinese. In other forums where there are more chinese dogs kissing their ass you won't even see a thread title like this.

To the TS keep it up ok don't be racist to chinese cos this is one of the best countries to be in the world where you can be a minority and won't get harrassed. Don't try and be an asshole and make racist remarks to chinese and try to understand why some chinese are angry when they get discriminated cos you certainly are not.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you also imply that it is up to the m&d to give out summons and m&d owned the traffic and road department.

Anthing wrong for Chinese to call themselves brothers 兄弟 们? What is abang Malayu mean or bayi in Pakistani mean?

Zapped you till kosong if you start to sprout nonsense. Nonthing better to do go buy toilet papers to clean your arse, not with your fingers.

Wow the racist TS actually called the majority chinese as brothers and tried to show that the traffic police are also nice to chinese. I don't know about that but this is very important you see how the TS started the thread. Calling chinese bros instead of being racist to them. The difference is cos there are fewer chinese dogs in here and these assholes get blasted for trying to be racist to chinese. In other forums where there are more chinese dogs kissing their ass you won't even see a thread title like this.

To the TS keep it up ok don't be racist to chinese cos this is one of the best countries to be in the world where you can be a minority and won't get harrassed. Don't try and be an asshole and make racist remarks to chinese and try to understand why some chinese are angry when they get discriminated cos you certainly are not.

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is how it goes with the resident racist
call Chinese brothers wrong ..
regard them as not brothers also wrong

it's just his nature of stirring shit that's all !!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you also imply that it is up to the m&d to give out summons and m&d owned the traffic and road department.

Anthing wrong for Chinese to call themselves brothers 兄弟 们? What is abang Malayu mean or bayi in Pakistani mean?

Zapped you till kosong if you start to sprout nonsense. Nonthing better to do go buy toilet papers to clean your arse, not with your fingers.

Ts isn't even a chinese and i was just stating the obvious.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pua cheebye mat yoyo retarded moslems forever blocking the traffic every Friday and Hari puki raya. But it's OK because other races are very magnanimous.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Today the noise of the lion dance started and will be going on for many days. No problem with this noise pollution. No action will be taken for disturbing the peace. Thank you for this waiver ...
u shud regret dat there's no waiver 4 noise n smoke pollution from firecrackers ...

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always think Indians are the best
they don't block traffic at their temples on any day including deepavali