• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ng Teng Fong Hospital Fucks Up! Ignores Dentist Advice Because Dentists Are Not Real Doctors! Dead Patient! Honest Mistake! Let's Move On!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to be stable at the moment. If it starts to hurt I'll be forced to get it fixed. The last one I had was fixed with surgical mesh placed via keyhole surgery.
well if not femoral hernia, then waiting is usually the best option anyway. if femoral hernia, about a 40% chance of strangulation which is a mess. Also I'm sure you already know this, but no squeezing too hard for poo and pee and heavy lifting. If got cough, get yourself drugged up so you don't cough too hard.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need a Hernia operation but I'm too scared to go through with the procedure because I have zero trust in any health system anymore.

I figure that as long as it is not causing me any pain I'll just put up with the situation and hope that it holds together till the end of my days.

Considering how financial well off u are, just go Gleneagles ....the best money can provide. Better than even in ang mor lands