• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poor girl. She is actually very insecure because of her height (tall for an Asian girl), gold-fish eyes, small tits, and the fact that she is still single at 37. A confident person would not feel the need to say anything about her one male friend talking about her "good looks, good career", her AMDK ex who also had a "strong character". The fact that she agreed to an ST interview means she is desperately hunting for a mate. She wants to be taken from behind, dominated and fucked silly. I am up for it.:biggrin:

37 years old in 2015... so should be 41 years old in 2019.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Syb6egv.jpg

Neh neh not very big. Some ugly women are compensated by having a voluptuous body. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

My wife has a hotter body than this ping ping even though she's older. Nonetheless, any beta sinkie would be lucky to have her as his wife. You loser oppies still have to make do with jerking yourselves off?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My wife has a hotter body than this ping ping even though she's older. Nonetheless, any beta sinkie would be lucky to have her as his wife. You loser oppies still have to make do with jerking yourselves off?
Where's your wife peekture? Post here leh, then we can compare and determine if you are telling the truth. Otherwise, uou can say anything also can right? Lol :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Where's your wife peekture? Post here leh, then we can compare and determine if you are telling the truth. Otherwise, uou can say anything also can right? Lol :biggrin:
Not everyone is like me, always have picture evidence. I keep updated photos of my wives, they sent them to me.:biggrin:
My first wife, she is now 75
0987e08fe0f4a021da36d0c783e0f888.jpg

My second wife is AMDL, she is now 52
images

My current wife I can't show. She's 30 and does not want me to post her picture.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Not everyone is like me, always have picture evidence. I keep updated photos of my wives, they sent them to me.:biggrin:

images

My current wife I can't show. She's 30 and does not want me to post her picture.:biggrin:
Do you want everyone to puke out their lunch??? Nabei :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

images

RashOilyCanary-size_restricted.gif

KNN you better don't show KNN wait @ginfreely angry and jealous you chose these rather than chose her KNN