• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Kok Song: Meditation can help youths tackle mental health issues, enable Singapore's future success

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said that he sacrifice for his family to contest this President race. He also said that he is 100% Independent.
His fiancee is 45 years young and he is older by huge length of 30 years.
R0003326.jpg

1690442058147-jpeg.186700

Kosong must hv a fetish for norty gers.
No wonder hv to meditate to calm his mind :sneaky:
Now it explains why I found her eyes so weird during the press interview like hv some mental issues or something to hide.
And why wear sweater in hot sinkie weather like i mentioned sinkie has many seow nang wearing sweaters in +30deg sweltering heat!!!!!
Now I know. Really hv many things to hide.
1st AngKongSeow 1st Lady for sinkieland.
How more shitty can that dot get:roflmao:

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Kok Song really can talk Cock sing Song. People already Siao Lang still need to meditate? If so easy, can close down IMH already, LOL.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/meditation-youth-mental-health-ng-kok-song-2217221
Screenshot-2023-07-24-005729.png

• Presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song believes the young can benefit from practising meditation
  • Mr Ng, 75, hopes to address mental health issues and reach out to young people, who represent Singapore’s future
  • The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media at the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since announcing his presidential bid on Wednesday
  • He also emphasised his “politically neutral” position, which he hoped would raise Singaporeans’ confidence in him

SINGAPORE — Having taught Singapore’s founding father how to meditate, presidential hopeful Ng Kok Song now believes that youths can benefit from practising meditation, which he said can give them “inner peace” and address mental health issues, along the way enabling the country’s future success.

The former GIC investment chief was speaking to the media after his visit to the Central Sikh Gurdwara at Towner Road on Sunday (July 23) morning – his first public appearance since he announced his presidential bid on Wednesday.

------------
301406267_187116400374220_8468688975352705756_n.jpg
What a piece of work this guy is.
The youth have unemployment and underemployment problems. Issues of hunger.
Does meditation help with issue of hunger. Meditation fills the stomach?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucker can even make a young chick suck and fuck him what can’t meditating on his LJ do for him?
I don't know why that this guy doesn't realise the fact that he drags along a gold digger and feels no embarrassment and thinks people will vote for him?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why that this guy doesn't realise the fact that he drags along a gold digger and feels no embarrassment and thinks people will vote for him?
For rich people like Tiko Ng Cock Song,she is just a show-off,a trophy won by him symbolising success,that he is a respectable and successful businessman.He is telling the world that he got money and he got honey. U all lan lan can grumble and drip saliva all the day at the coffee-shop only.:roflmao:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Meditation can help youths tackle mental health issues​

So that the youth can see clearly how fucked up the PAP is and clear enough to move out of Singapore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
R0003326.jpg

1690442058147-jpeg.186700

Kosong must hv a fetish for norty gers.
No wonder hv to meditate to calm his mind :sneaky:
Now it explains why I found her eyes so weird during the press interview like hv some mental issues or something to hide.
And why wear sweater in hot sinkie weather like i mentioned sinkie has many seow nang wearing sweaters in +30deg sweltering heat!!!!!
Now I know. Really hv many things to hide.
1st AngKongSeow 1st Lady for sinkieland.
How more shitty can that dot get:roflmao:
Doesn’t seem like same person leh. U can see that the tattoo is all the way up to neck. But it doesnt show up on the first photo.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn’t seem like same person leh. U can see that the tattoo is all the way up to neck. But it doesnt show up on the first photo.
It’s well covered up. Ask her to take off the cardigan. The other possibility is the ang kong in the Tatler was hand drawn using henna. Then it makes her a poseur, fake here fake there. Fake president’s wife

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
shades-sybil-lau-jpg.186756

Darker and lighter shades (thicker layer of concealment for heavier/darker tattood areas?) and in a similar shape of a snake (?) appear to suggest it is not fake (sunlight from the left in 2nd pic).

Best for paedo-President wannabe to either come clean, or get Ms Yakuza to undergo a full body examination to disprove the claim.

I am happy to discharge my patriotic duty and carry out, at my own cost and time, a full body examination of our potential First Lady.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ra...ks-song-45-yr-old-chicken.345493/post-3843464
Post by bro PTADER in above link

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are scraping the barrel with such an idiot running for President. We need better imports to widen the Singapore gene pool.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
shades-sybil-lau-jpg.186756

Darker and lighter shades (thicker layer of concealment for heavier/darker tattood areas?) and in a similar shape of a snake (?) appear to suggest it is not fake (sunlight from the left in 2nd pic).

Best for paedo-President wannabe to either come clean, or get Ms Yakuza to undergo a full body examination to disprove the claim.

I am happy to discharge my patriotic duty and carry out, at my own cost and time, a full body examination of our potential First Lady.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ra...ks-song-45-yr-old-chicken.345493/post-3843464
Actually if you look at the noses of the respective persons, the one with the tattoo might be a different person. Her nose is sharp, nostrils are tapered