• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Chee Meng - Get the fuck out of NTUC

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "strong" support in the newspapers remind me of English football clubs'
coaches who received strong messages of support a couple of weeks before
they are sacked.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kurt Wee, president of the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises, said tripartism would not be weakened "in any way" with Mr Ng losing his Cabinet position. "When government, businesses and labour are working together, they don't see it from a political or politically coloured perspective."

Mr Wee said it is a good thing that Mr Ng now has no political role: "It sets a new precedence. It's always good to have that level of independence; it's not a bad thing at all."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tripartism is a lie. It's like Santa Claus... it's fun to think that he's real, but usually children outgrow this.

It's just the government co-opting and corrupting labour unions. It's as asinine as letting government officials manage NGOs. :rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he should go through another National Delegates Conf to affirm his legitimacy. I mean his position is already undermined by not being the Cabinet, and not even an elected MP. Bear in mind that MPs who moved to NTUC did so because they were MPs, rather than thrown up through the NTUC ranks.

- Bertha Henson

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very sadden for singaporean that PAP still win again.

another 5 years of struggling to put food on the table, raises of GST, water bills, electricity bills, transportation bills and many more! :(
for those who voted the opposition i salute and respect u guys!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
out.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is rumour that Gan Thiam Poh may resign very soon and AMK GRC will have by election and you know who will replace Gan Thiam Poh

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is rumour that Gan Thiam Poh may resign very soon and AMK GRC will have by election and you know who will replace Gan Thiam Poh

Last time when Nasimak resigned for presidential erection, they said no need to by-election.
When Ong Chit Chung of Jurong GRC died, they also refused to have bye-erection.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Chee Meng has the full support of the NTUC central committee. He can stay on because he was voted in by ntuc union workers