• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Poll: Is Ng Chee Meng and NTUC union useless ?

Are Ng Chee Meng and NTUC union useless ?

• Total voters

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the mighty union and mom can't even do shit and only capable at expressing disappointment at best, what would u expect wp or anyone to do much? I wonder would u have said the same if the tables are turned and wp is the ruling party expressing disappointment. want to discredit at least make sure it's a fair game.
Can not be u set up chicken rice stall, chicken out of stock, only sell rice. Close shop lah! U a wanker party cuck izit? :x3:

jw5

Loyal
NTUC FairPrice is a joke, the selling price of almost all goods are very much more expensive than others.
If you compare their selling price to others, like Shengsiong, $value, giant you would definitely agree with me.
How can a union cooperative supermarket selling higher price than others? Their original mission to help the public in general, instead, they are profiteering.

The prices at NTUC Fairprice are fair to NTUC Fairprice.............................. and PAP. :rolleyes::devilish::mad:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
errr wtf u talking about? I suggest u take some english classes? :cautious:
U r a very stupid, so I say for u in more words. Worker party no talk worker thing, is like chicken rice stall no sell chicken. Close shop better. Can under stand anot? Need dictionary? :rolleyes:

jczzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r a very stupid, so I say for u in more words. Worker party no talk worker thing, is like chicken rice stall no sell chicken. Close shop better. Can under stand anot? Need dictionary? :rolleyes:
resorting to name calling clearly demonstrates the level of ur poor upbringing. guess u r not even worth my time. see u in my ignore list bye