• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next GE, Oppo cannot win, Sinkapore and locals veri jialat !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not criticizing the PAP newbies .
Just look at them, either from the ARMY or civil servants or among them.

These people have no problems with their bills , bread and butter issue can be a strange subject to them, what they know about the real world ?
Can a born rich man understand the poor and the new poor ?
And in the first place, do they know the meaning of MP ? To the serve the people or to serve the govt ?

I beg your pardon, I don’t think the PAP newbies understand what they are up to being MPs !

TV so-called debate oredi told us Sinkapore is in the bad shape becos if there is no FTs , 80% of locals will go jobless !
See a small country can fall into such a pitiful state where locals becum so useless . Who has created this monster ?

In fact, this kind of TV so-called debate , as many people say---it is meant to discredit the oppo members before the poll !
Win before the fight !
But alas. Oppo members are no more like the 60s and 70s, new breed has oredi evolved ! They are better than before !

Opposition is attracting more talented people from the outside world who knows what is living a life, what is hardship, what is compassion and what is a country we should build for the future !
In short, PAP is like no more attracting good people except they say they got some army generals, the bimbos (where got bimbo, bimbo is real beautiful lady, do you find one , you must be distasteful if you think PAP has ! )
Can these PAP newbies form good policies for the people or will they follow the same foot steps ?

Sinkapore has enough of PAP, if voters still cannot wake up, we go down together !

Oppo, pls do your part, you have all the good people in your arsenal, pls do the right thing, engage the voters next GE if you want to save sinkapore !

God help you help sinkapore !

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should good amount of Opposition to balance the Parleement,
otherwise whenever there a new policy and debate, end of the day all the
policies will be duly approved with being opposed!

Time for Sinkie to wake up!! Otherwise sinkie are being shaft in the throat with
new policy without benefiting SGporean!

cashman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for Sinkie to wake up!! Otherwise sinkie are being shaft in the throat with
new policy without benefiting SGporean!

I wish we will all wake up...but sadly the majority are fence sitters thinking only of what benefits they will get from whichever party...
baby boomer asset-rich generation thinks only of their hdb/condo prices while they dun give shit if anyone else is struggling to make ends meet
the educated deluded ones think of the shame they face if they vote for a lesser mortal candidate....what shame?
the opportunistic only think of getting as much as they can by dangling the carrot of the vote...even if they get only a bag of tissue paper it sound like good biz for them

i am waiting for the results of this GE... with all the grievances u have seen so far and if people still favours a money grubbing party, all i can say it is hopeless for this country.