• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nex Ah beng PART 2 Friends jio innocent party out to "SETTLE"

oppvoter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back on 21 October (Wednesday), a bunch of hooligans were seen bullying a boy who was known to be under the age of 16. This incident eventually went viral and was resolved later a hand shake from both parties. However, just today, a guy named “S Subhraaj“, was then being insulted and was being asked to come out to “Settle” by one of the hooligan’s friends just because S Subhraaj was trying to bring awareness towards such bullying cases.

S Subhraaj Posted with this caption

NEXX GANGSTER CALLS ME OUT ! And wants to DEFEND the bullies !
You will never Guess what happened !

1 LIKE – PAIKIA GETS WRECKED ,best response to people who JIO you out !

1 SHARE – OWNED , ‪#‎wrecked‬‪#‎savage‬ Seriously people need to learn how to own THESE gangsters !

SHARE GUYS ! I’m so happy that’s I captured such a typical gangster moment like this , and how this guys gets sodomized in the convo !

The Hooligan friends “Herman” eventually had a lost of word at the end of the video where S Subhraaj then went on revealing to him that it was on recording. Despite S Subhraaj’s great effort in raising awareness on how to deal with such bullying cases, it is advisable that different case have a different situation. Please call 999 (Singapore Police Force) immediately if you need immediate assistance on such bullying case and gangsterism.

http://www.sgcoldtruth.com/nex-hool...ging-on-innocent-party-to-come-out-to-settle/