• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Romance of 3 Kingdom serial drama is out

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm, subok is very gracious to admit error & move on...

alamaking, if you continue to harp on these 2 points despite the errata, then you really run out of bullets & risked being boorish .... :biggrin:
As i've said, i like to chok chok him once in a while, for the fun of it, look at the noise he's making now, dunno who said empty vessel makes the most noise, hahahaha. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its ok, i accept your mistake, and thats all i can do for you :p:p:p

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i've said, i like to chok chok him once in a while, for the fun of it, look at the noise he's making now, dunno who said empty vessel makes the most noise, hahahaha. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its ok, i accept your mistake, and thats all i can do for you :p:p:p

it should be "chou chou" to be phonetically correct and "chou-ed, chou-ed" to be grammatically correct.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if you sincerely want me to discuss with you about San Guo, go search my questions to you in my old posts and answer them 1 by 1, then we'll see how it goes. :p:p:p

Talk about gentleman, say i use profanities on you when i said "what the fuck are you talking about", you used a sciencetific words cheebye, a dog and an :oIo: icon on me, so what kind of gentleman are you then? hur hur hur :p:p:p

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it should be "chou chou" to be phonetically correct and "chou-ed, chou-ed" to be grammatically correct.
Chok chok is a malay word lah dumbass, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sudah chok chok is a past tense of chok chok, understand? whahhahaa, you are cute :smile:

K lah, i go watch football liao, you take your time to type hor, guai :smile:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chok chok is a malay word lah dumbass, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sudah chok chok is a past tense of chok chok, understand? whahhahaa, you are cute :smile:

K lah, i go watch football liao, you take your time to type hor, guai :smile:

and to be ethnically correct with the correct spelling is CUK CUK!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and to be ethnically correct with the correct spelling is CUK CUK!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
LOL, correct word of spelling should be cucuk, but the formal word should be tusuk (which means poke), so you are wrong again, so sad :(:(:biggrin::biggrin:

chok chok is a slang, i'm sure everyone can understand except you. :biggrin::biggrin:

but then again, that doesnt cover up your stupidness of correcting me using "choued choued", hahahaha :p:p:p

Is Choued Choued a chinese or what huh? use your intelligence to enlighten us please :p:p:p

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, correct word of spelling should be cucuk, but the formal word should be tusuk (which means poke), so you are wrong again, so sad :(:(:biggrin::biggrin:

chok chok is a slang, i'm sure everyone can understand except you. :biggrin::biggrin:

but then again, that doesnt cover up your stupidness of correcting me using "choued choued", hahahaha :p:p:p

Is Choued Choued a chinese or what huh? use your intelligence to enlighten us please :p:p:p

ehheh.. to think I even entertain you and lose out... ok la you out-maneuvered me. happy?

your brightness in your idiosyncrasies does not in any show your intelligence.

Well done!
:oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ehheh.. to think I even entertain you and lose out... ok la you out-maneuvered me. happy?

your brightness in your idiosyncrasies does not in any show your intelligence.

Well done!
:oIo:
LOL, thats the 2nd time you showed me :oIo: + 2 profanities :biggrin::biggrin:
K lah, i had enough fun with you already, mai suan you liao.

Let‘s 休战 :p:p:p

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, thats the 2nd time you showed me :oIo: + 2 profanities :biggrin::biggrin:
K lah, i had enough fun with you already, mai suan you liao.

Let‘s 休战 :p:p:p

Dear Alamaking,

These past few days I have done a lot of thinking about what happened last week. I want you to know that everything that I am about to say comes from the bottom of my heart. I know that it will be very difficult for you to accept your deficiencies and idiosyncrasies , not forgetting your deprived childhood.

The reason I decided to write you this letter is because of my sympathy towards your unfortunate background. Your distant past is too traumatizing, it is uncharismatic of for me to fight with you over your silly argument. I feel that I could have handled the situation in a better way, but you never gave me a chance to rest. I hope this letter of apology will give us both a chance to understand each other better, and for you to seek treatment in better management of your delusive past.

I admit that I was wrong for telling you that you were stupid, but the reason for that is I did not agree with what you were saying. I want you to know that I am sorry and this is a special letter from me to you, saying that I sympathies with your situation but not empathize. I think that I have made the right decision. Please do not reply as this will trigger your memory of your unfortunate childhood.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:,

Subok

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Alamaking,

These past few days I have done a lot of thinking about what happened last week. I want you to know that everything that I am about to say comes from the bottom of my heart. I know that it will be very difficult for you to accept your deficiencies and idiosyncrasies , not forgetting your deprived childhood.

The reason I decided to write you this letter is because of my sympathy towards your unfortunate background. Your distant past is too traumatizing, it is uncharismatic of for me to fight with you over your silly argument. I feel that I could have handled the situation in a better way, but you never gave me a chance to rest. I hope this letter of apology will give us both a chance to understand each other better, and for you to seek treatment in better management of your delusive past.

I admit that I was wrong for telling you that you were stupid, but the reason for that is I did not agree with what you were saying. I want you to know that I am sorry and this is a special letter from me to you, saying that I sympathies with your situation but not empathize. I think that I have made the right decision. Please do not reply as this will trigger your memory of your unfortunate childhood.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:,

Subok

orh, 撒么撒么 lah LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro alamaking,

u tell me to ignore him yet u still play with him. Look at that letter, can already see what sort of character he has. Remind me of the PAP Eric How, cannot convince others, so resort to bad mouthing.

Zhuge Liang must be on an altar in his house lah, so zhuge liang must be a saint in his heart.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro alamaking,

u tell me to ignore him yet u still play with him. Look at that letter, can already see what sort of character he has. Remind me of the PAP Eric How, cannot convince others, so resort to bad mouthing.

Zhuge Liang must be on an altar in his house lah, so zhuge liang must be a saint in his heart.

Yup I resort to "bad-mouthing" while you have nothing intelligent to say then whatever I said must be bad mouthing?
:biggrin:

And you cannot even read the real meaning and intention of the letter? Only bigots see surface while still water runs deep.

Last edited:

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got alot more errors but these 2 takes the cake. :biggrin:

Come on, I take you on anytime least you are also one of the delinquents?

Do not come and argue about 10,000 or 50,000 - talk whether these what these numbers are doing.

IF you know history well, some of the numbers are symbolical rather than actual. for example, when bible states that you are to forgive your brother 7x7 times does it mean 49 times max?

Sore losers.

Call me fabricator of lies? I would love hear what alamaking have to say about these few points HE LOUDLY trumpeted:-

And look at all these he claimed was FACTS when most are debatable pointers by his holiness Alamaking: -

ome hard facts about 三国志.

About Cao Cao
1) The true hero in Three Kingdoms, he got the most army, generals, strategists, and occupy the largest northern part of China
2) He accomplished the most among the 3 kingdoms, his grandfather was a eunuch. Liu Bei was born with royal status, Sun Quan inherited his kingdom from his father Sun Jian, then his brother Sun Ce.
3) He got the no.1 strategist in that era, 国嘉, 国嘉 greatly expanded Wei territory in a few years before he died young.

NOTE: CAO CAO IS THE TRUE HERO - by who say who?

About Liu Bei
1) Liu Bei is good at doing 2 things, run and cry
2) Before Chibi, Liu Bei is always on the run
3) Liu Bei never fully trusted Zhuge even when he died, the relationship between them was not good at all.

NOTE: Look at all the insertions of opinions rather than historical records!

General Facts
1) Zhuge is not a strategist, he's more like a "foreign minister". Liu Bei strategists are Pang Tong and Fa Zen, Liu Bei brought them to conquer Ba Shu and Han Zhong.
2) Zhuge losing in 6 straight defeats against Wei
3) Zhao Yun was a mediocre general, there's no such thing as 五虎将, Liu Bei have 4 generals, front Ma Chao, left Guan Yu, right Zhang Fei, back Huang Zhong.
4) There are 3 great battles in Three Kingdoms, Guandu Battle (Cao Cao vs Yuan Shao), Chibi Battle (Cao Cao vs Liu/Sun) and Yiling battle (Liu Bei vs Sun Quan)

NOTE: Yes, Zhuge Liang is not a strategist but your grandfather is/was but too bad with due respect to your grandfather who did not plan after the birth of your father who in turn gave birth to a bigot like YOU (ALAMAKING)

Lu Bu - He Ren Dong - this one out of topic but nevertheless, HE DID a better job in portraying the arrogance of Lu Bu and just as historical records stated "HE" is handsome. He Ren Dong is perhaps one of the most befitting actor in the entire army of actors, in the role of Lu Bu. And this is not a personal opinion of many of those in China think so too.

ALamaking: Those who thinks Liu Bei and the gang are the good guys and Cao Cao is a villain, i PUI! you

(So you have the right to spit on others who love Liu Bei? By the fact you say this statement already betrayed your INSIDIOUS character!)

Liu Bei declared himself as Han Zhong Wang, while Cao Cao never declared himself as a King. So who's the traitor of Han dynasty in the end?

(You think Cao Cao do not want? You are really a basket case of blind believers! Who need Satanist when we can have you! And who is the basket case who say this - think its the difference between 王 and 帝 bah, from what i've read, Cao Cao never wanted to be the ruler in China, or maybe he couldnt do it in his life, who knows? LOL ?? <<---- remember?)

Cao Cao beheaded those historic writers who only wrote his achievements but never wrote his ruthlessness.

(Well, then I wonder what happened to Xun You. Would love to hear your culinary skill in this area)

Cao Cao only bow down to 1 person, its not the King, but to his 1st wife who left him because she was tired travelling with him and he regrets for letting her go

(So by not bowing to the King, he was righteous? You are always contradicting yourself!)

HAHAH then suggest to people to watch Yi Zhong Tian: -
if you guys really interested in 三国志, i suggest you guys watch 百家讲坛 易中天品三国.
Very inspiring, his version of 三国志 was based on 陈寿, 裴松 historical writings and his own philosophy.
Dun look down on 易中天 this old uncle, his female fans wont lose to F4 fans in China, LOL
---
EVEN your UNCLE YI ZHONG TIAN DID NOT AND NEVER CALL CAO CAO HERO! Eat your own shit your a case of basket weaving patient in Hougang Green. Yi Zhong Tian NEVER deny Cao Cao is a treacherous character albeit A HONEST TREACHEROUS character therefore Yi Zhong Tian call Cao Cao "Cute Villiant" or 可爱的奸雄 while I was slightly better to call your self-proclaimed NOT-SUSTAINABLE "HERO" as 枭雄! as 枭雄 is better 奸雄.

I sincerely would want to hold ALamaking and his gang of darth-vaders worshipers as esteem persona worthy of intellectual and FACTUAL debate. But in the entire events, many had already pointed out the bias-ness and lop-sided views on Cao Cao.

As from my beginning I had already stated across the board that there will be a divide and I respect that, but NOT extremist LIKE you! Those forumners that you can suppress you suppressed them mercilessly throwing weapons and such to cow their submission, and one of the ONLY CREDIBLE source I saw you pointed out was Mr YI ZHONG TIAN and if forumners are not well versed of know about this xiamen professor, would have been treated a smoke bomb and a smoke screen created by YOU!

There is no boundary to knowledge to be acquired but I believe the truth DO NOT stop at your brain!

Your one liners are not always the wisest but the best tactical move to view your own inadequacy. Because for ONCE, your PROFESSED knowledge is at best -what YOU professes and not what the WORLD profess-ED.

And in conclusion, I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW A LOT, ALL I NEED TO KNOW ENOUGH IS to know THAT "YOU DO NOT KNOW!"

Last edited:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, I think this m&d-slugging thing has really turn into a childish name-calling game.

As earlier said, Sanguo Zhi and the "Yan yi" version are clearly 2 different things.
Yan yi is as true as Jin Yong's swords-fighting serial/books, fictional events based on true/fictional characters. In it, clearly Liu Bei and his Shu-han gang are the heros and Cao-Wei gang are the villians.

In the "zhi" version, it is merely a collection of events and characters done by historians - Pei and Chen as popularly believed. They should contain mainly truthful events although chances are they may not be the whole truth since nobody knows how the investigation works were carried out - This is my personal opinion.

One should not keep harping "written facts" or the inconsistencies of recorded (or the lack of) history with Yan yi, doesn't it sound like someone keep saying "hey how can a person climb wall?" while watching Spiderman the movie. It is drama for god's sake.

There are 5 tiger generals in Yan yi, and indeed Zhao Yun was not recognised as a chief general in history (although the fact whether he was a great general is also debatable). Zhuge did not win a lot of military battles in actual fact too.
Cao was definitely not as "evil" as protrait in ROTK.

Cut it off, guys, history is open for questioning which is what makes it interesting. Was Cao Rui the son of Yuan Xi (since he was born 8 eights after Cao Pi took Lady Zhen)? Did Cao Cao not really want to dispose of Han? Was Liu Bei being cunning while saying to Zhuge to replace his son if found uncapable at his deathbed?

Who is to say for certain now?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro alamaking,

Oh, no more liao, done talking to him, dunno how many times he :oIo::oIo::oIo: me liao :biggrin::biggrin:

About "Liu Bei is good at doing 2 things, run and cry", thats Prof Yi Zhong Tian quote, you go ask him ok? LOL

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never call him anything...... -_-"

LOL, didnt see your post, hahaha, thats why i use these 2 to chok chok him deep deep. Just like ROTK, 诸葛亮气死周瑜, hur hur hur :p:p:p

See my new avatar? Waiting for Alamaking 跳河自尽。:biggrin: But I'm very kind, will standby as lifeguard to save you. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone interested in 三国, Prof 易中天品三国 is a good talk show to watch.

Part 1
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZdnaWZCMMmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZdnaWZCMMmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlJDGMFmgdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlJDGMFmgdk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUgdQk_TObk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mUgdQk_TObk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qX5r3pMAYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6qX5r3pMAYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Part 1: Prof Yi Zhong Tian said the history of 三国 can be divided into 3 categories, Historical, Literature and Folklore. Historical is the most accurate one, but was the least known by common people, while Literature like 三国演义 are popular, Folklore version are the most popular one but also the most inaccurate.

He also talks about why people (based on folklore version) worships Guanyu, Liu Bei and Zhuge's statue based on their occupations. :smile::smile: