• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Law in Hungary Makes Helping Migrants a Crime

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cb Malaysian obviously referring to flying college slut lie spread by KT Latha. Excuse me I am a virgin and no interest in any captain and my ex boss that I shouted at for supporting kt latha aka insulting me is a captain. Pui your Malaysian whore mother phua cb!
Is this the captain you were interested in? Lol :biggrin:
tumblr_o3llvopipZ1ro0yyxo1_400.gif

His name is Captain Yoo Si Jin :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the captain you were interested in? Lol :biggrin:
tumblr_o3llvopipZ1ro0yyxo1_400.gif

His name is Captain Yoo Si Jin :biggrin:
Looks like your Malaysian English sucks when I already said I shouted at my ex boss who is a captain and you cb Malaysians are the ones twisting it to I interested in captain. No wonder no one dare to sue me for defamation after I name them! Plenty of cb evidence here of the damage that kt latha filthy mouth has caused me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi ... I accurate or not... Lol.. after 6pm when boss is gone off for the day, her bi polar comes in to wreck havoc.. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

See everyone? Look at how these hypocritical catholic and Christian dogs keep casting aspersions on me? That’s how bastard liars Malaysians are.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Looks like your Malaysian English sucks when I already said I shouted at my ex boss who is a captain and you cb Malaysians are the ones twisting it to I interested in captain. No wonder no one dare to sue me for defamation after I name them! Plenty of cb evidence here of the damage that kt latha filthy mouth has caused me.
komedi_1399002627248_504.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course too cheem to you only know how to have sex using company expense with Shanghai mistress and tell filthy lies of me. I name kt latha saying “someone is acting like a slut today “ is all shit lies based on hot air and she didn’t dare to sue me. So simple! You dare to give your name here and name me a slut? I will sue you until bankrupt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere is evidence of the damage that kt latha and Malaysian bastards filthy mouth have caused me. I am a virgin but become slut shamed world wide knnnccb Malaysians!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Of course too cheem to you only know how to have sex using company expense with Shanghai mistress and tell filthy lies of me. I name kt latha saying “someone is acting like a slut today “ is all shit lies based on hot air and she didn’t dare to sue me. So simple! You dare to give your name here and name me a slut? I will sue you until bankrupt.
051977da2e316f816303a417406c6f8b2e8f74-wm.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a life yourself cheap Malaysian dog that called insulting me an entertainment. So cheap so hypocritical catholic son of Malaysian slut from pahang! Dumped by your richer ex wife for keeping Shanghai mistress using company expense and now have to find entertainment by insulting me. Knnbccb cheap and evil Malaysians bastard bullies!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Get a life yourself cheap Malaysian dog that called insulting me an entertainment. So cheap so hypocritical catholic son of Malaysian slut from pahang! Dumped by your richer ex wife for keeping Shanghai mistress using company expense and now have to find entertainment by insulting me. Knnbccb cheap and evil Malaysians bastard bullies!
middle-finger-emoji-gif-8.gif

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not too late to repent while lobbying is still in progress.

You can organize a "Congress of the Malaysian Dogs Confessions" enumerating your sins against Super Moderator Elect and admitting without any reservations to the accusations that you are a malicious and pathological liar who spreads fake news about a high SES member of the forum.

You should also beg for forgiveness and volunteer to have a giant hymen:thumbsup: wrapped over your lips as an act of recantation.:redface::rolleyes:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha good one :thumbsup::biggrin:

Well thank you very much for highlighting and reminding us of the dire situation we are in :eek:. It is clear that our well being and existence in this forum is hanging by a thread. It's just a matter of time before the horny owner, who is besotted with her ravishing beauty:inlove:, will succumb to his primal urge and seek to cement their relationship. He will be guaranteed sexual gratification from her when he elevates her importance in this forum. Because I am shameless, I am willing to do anything to gain her favour. Including but not limited to having a giant hymen wrapped over my lips. :x3:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should have laws making it a crime to assist oppies in any way to vote out the PAP.