• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New into politics.

youngpunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I'm a 17year old student who came to know of this forum while searching for Chee soon juan's news sometime ago(while he was on the news). People who post here gave me a great insight of the darkness of singapore's politics. I guess i was pro-pap since young due to the influence of my parents/news etc. But around 2 years ago when i was studying history on secondary school i read up about how our former Prime Minster used the communist and some really scheming methods to rise to power and stuff. I really dont agree on what our government is doing here ,its a damn monarchy state where it shld be democratic.

I've some questions, Since all of you guys knw the real PAP rather thn what is being portray by the media, why dont you guys educate the general public like me. If i haven't found this fourm , i think i'll countinue to be mislead by the media and be pro-pap.

And another question, why can't we stand up to pap ? Being a democratic state ain't we suppose to have rights , but i see those people making a stand for the people in singapore get proscuted and going bankrupt ,how do we stop this.

From what i read and know , Pap might have done some pretty good work on maintaining our money and sercurity till now.But are they really that good to earn millions of tax-payer's money. Can we discuss list a list of the pros and cons of having a PAP government .

Where can i know more about opposition's policy ? i've read wayang and some stuff. where can i know more, I would really want to educate my friends more about polictics . Well we're going to have a chance to vote in near years , around 5 years, so i would want to make the right choice.

Somethings i'm concern about Pap.
:Minsters pay, Lee family's major monopoly in singapore, Singaporeans not getting to know the incompetence side of PAP, some polices like erps,ultilite bills rising,Ns consription and the list goes on.

Its my 1st time posting , please go easy on me. Thank you

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time is on your side. Your cherry will be broken soon enough. If you are really what you say you are, I have just one thought to share with you. Try the very best to grow out of the naive stage of your life as soon as possible. I had always wished someone had told me that when I was young.

Last edited:

youngpunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, i'm trying to! Im trying to start everything young, money management and all, i use to visit stomp but i stop visiting cause its really stupid, switched here to look at more intresting article and learn more stuff. hah.

Thanks myjohnson

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, i'm trying to! Im trying to start everything young, money management and all, i use to visit stomp but i stop visiting cause its really stupid, switched here to look at more intresting article and learn more stuff. hah.

soon PAP dog leetahbar the diabetic ugly fat slob chao ah kwa with kidney

disease will make his presence felt in the defense of his PAP masters.

when he's done sucking several of the bangalas' cocks he'll make his

way in here.

LOL

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who post here gave me a great insight of the darkness of singapore's politics. I guess i was pro-pap since young due to the influence of my parents/news etc. But around 2 years ago when i was studying history on secondary school i read up about how our former Prime Minster used the communist and some really scheming methods to rise to power and stuff. I really dont agree on what our government is doing here ,its a damn monarchy state where it shld be democratic.

I was anti-pap since young. nobody influence me. not papers, news nor family. I just don't like the party, I don't know why. It's only when I became a adult that I found a real reason to dislike PAP.

My point is - I don't really believe in the powerful propaganda logic. Peoples always have a choice and make their decision for all sort of reasons.
Dictatorship ruled more by fear than by propaganda. Dictatorship always fear changes because that would upset the status quo: a single change would bring about a domino chain reaction.

when I was studying sec school history in the early 90s. That wasn't much really on PAP, LKY pre Independence days up to 1965. LKY wasn't described as a hero ( have to give credit for that balanced view ) I learnt, remembered now more about the British colonial empire, Raffles, Straits Settlement, WWI/II than our Singapore past history.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You come to right place....here are 108 heros/heroine of Water Margin grouped together.....where if you know the story end......:biggrin::biggrin:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its my 1st time posting , please go easy on me. Thank you

Remember this. Nothing is exactly Black or White. Between the two is a myriad of shades of Grey. Take this as a guide to life's issues, you can't wrong. Trust nobody, especially somebody whom you do not know well enough. Someone like me! Learn to read between the lines of everything you SEE!