• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New game in Sammyboy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last reply for you before I change nick . You have compelling arguments about your indian bashing post ? oh my god , don't you feel shame saying that ? You mean there's a race above another race ? What about the pub owner who hit on indian ? you make silly comments that the indian deserved to be whack , and you found out that the pub owner who is a Chinese is charged with murder . And you pretending nothing have happen and try to stayed away from that thread . You don't even have the courage to post it's your mistake because he's indian .

Sorry , i only look for those who are not racists because there's different race and nationality in my brotherhood team .

Don't make up shit la asshole. :rolleyes: I have never stated one race is above another. I'm merely pointing out the double standards ppl here have and how they are bias towards chinese and anytime you bring up this double standard you're a racist. You're doing it on purpose to misquote me. You're pretty dishonest i must say.

Ok the pub owner is charged with murder. So what? So what you're saying is all because he is charged with murder any other case involving him would always mean that he is in the wrong? How about you make one mistake and are found guilty for it. Would you like to be automatically guilty in every other case you're involved in? :rolleyes: Anyway nothing wrong in speculating if one or the other party is in the wrong. Oh you cannot speculate is the other party is in the wrong? I didn't stay away from that thread you cock eye. I have already posted to roy, htolas and general and shown the situation and that was what maybe 1/2 or 1 hour ago and yet you didn't read the thread and it's up on the first page?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tua Bui Kia , you better laugh now while you can . fishypie have standby couple of oranges and joss sticks for you . :rolleyes:

Talk is cheap my self called handsome, I also can built 1 paper house for you too if you want, and who is the dumbfuck fishypie? LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap my self called handsome, I also can built 1 paper house for you too if you want, and who is the dumbfuck fishypie? LOL

Alamaking you Sei Hao Hai! Tiu Leh Lo Mo Kor Fa Hai! Who wrote this about you?

"There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

Other than licking Ah Leong's ball, what can you do? LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than licking Ah Leong's ball, what can you do? LOL

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this would not have happened if u had chosen not to believe and take anyone seriously here because everyone is posting anonymously behind a moniker except for those with their identity already made known or exposed.

Moral of the story : Never arrange to meet up with people u know in cyberspace. If u do, never reveal your nick or just give a new clone account :biggrin: or else u may regret it later. Moreover this is a politically sensitive forum where politics always get involved. For example if i am a PAP agent or civil servant, i will have no problem meeting up and exposing my face to u as long i keep my identity a secret and u don't know my true background because PAP is the government and the law. :biggrin:

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really MOLANGYONG and DamnUseless! Out of the 7, which one you got it wrong?

Never mind because it's not that important. I missed the old days where there were tons of flaming and infractions. And every leetahbar's posting would be accompanied by a keling music video. :biggrin: Where is Communist? :biggrin:

tiulehloudau
tiulehloumoh
tiulehloumohkohai
Tiulehloumohkorhai
tiuroyston46asshole
tiukaulehloumoh
tiukaurlehloumoh
tiuleimuimui
tiuroyston46asshole

mudskipper
lancheowman
lnchwmn_only
lnchwmn_rules
lnchwmn4

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never mind because it's not that important. I missed the old days where there were tons of flaming and infractions. And every leetahbar's posting would be accompanied by a keling music video. :biggrin: Where is Communist? :biggrin:

tiulehloudau
tiulehloumoh
tiulehloumohkohai
Tiulehloumohkorhai
tiuroyston46asshole
tiukaulehloumoh
tiukaurlehloumoh
tiuleimuimui
tiuroyston46asshole

mudskipper
lancheowman
lnchwmn_only
lnchwmn_rules
lnchwmn4

Fuck if I know. Lost the password and can't remember the email.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have a few brothers PM drifter nick asking about this online game . I will explain it here about the do and donts being a member of brotherhood .

1) each member will be given a different secret code to identify themselves to the leader who started this brotherhood .

2) no member will know whose using the shared nick .

3) each member must register a new nick to send PM or received PM from the leader ( even the leader don't know your real nick ) .

What's the objective of this shared nick ?

1) to protect the shared nick
2) to express different views from different perspective without the fear of being target by those with higher powers .
3) can use the shared nick to target those assholes in this forum .

If you are brave and intelligent individual you are wanted by this brotherhood . Join us and have fun here .

PS : we already have 9 brothers joining us and we are still counting .

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What for?

Does not make any freaking sense to share a nick when each one can EASILY register his own nick.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What for?

Does not make any freaking sense to share a nick when each one can EASILY register his own nick.

To confuse people and gain each other support and to provide a different perspective for readers here without the fear of being targeted . This psychology game in Internet forum is not new . I'm here to introduce this new game to Sammyboy :cool:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To confuse people and gain each other support and to provide a different perspective for readers here without the fear of being targeted . This psychology game in Internet forum is not new . I'm here to introduce this new game to Sammyboy :cool:

Using the same nick to confuse people?
Like how? How can a nick confuse people when all the members sharing the nick will be the first to be confused since no one writes alike and those sharing the nick do not know who is using the nick.

Without the fear of being targeted?
Why do we need to fear when posting?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Using the same nick to confuse people?
Like how? How can a nick confuse people when all the members sharing the nick will be the first to be confused since no one writes alike and those sharing the nick do not know who is using the nick.

Without the fear of being targeted?
Why do we need to fear when posting?

That's the best part of members not know each other so that the shared nick system won't be abused . Some brothers here prefer to play fair openly to reduce the chances of being zap or inf , that's why alot of them using different clones to whack their powerful enemy .With this shared nick program they are safe even when they are using that nick . You have to try it and you will understand how powerful and its advantage of this system .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My clones wants to join !!! Sound fun . I can chain up all those wandering soul here .