• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New game in Sammyboy

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever wanted to have nick sharing you can PM drifter nick . the invisible gang will create a nick for sharing and let you be part of the invisible team , anyone can join in for the fun . Membership is free :biggrin: .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;hVGA0Ek-3vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGA0Ek-3vA&sns=em[/video]

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's the whole point in sharing a nick?
Anyone can register a nick anytime

Sharing a nick make the game more interesting . just look at drifter nick , no one knows whose using that nick . This supermod nick is also share by many people .

Although alamaking exposed drifter nick but he still don't know whose and how many people actucally using that nick . Did one of drifter nick user really stay in Japan ? nobody knows except only his close friends . Frankly speaking I don't care . I just want to have fun here .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys have perfected Internet forumming into an art form....a whole new level

Remember brother , when that " shared nick " is engaged with cyber wars all the members using that nick will protect it , no matter what . yes , it's a dark art . We called it brotherhood .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The leader of the game will create a nick and ask those interested to join in the fun . New rules for the game , you will not know whose and how many people are inside the nick .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nick sharing is a good excuse to use when your lobang gets picah. Now suppose i tell everyone i have a fleet of ferraris and i fly by private jet someone exposes me as a fraud i'll just claim someone else using my nick actually owns those and i'm a different person.

Anyone if you want to share a nick share leong sam's nick. He has the ultimate power. Use leong's nick to simply give all your clones super high rep pts to get inf power.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nick sharing is a good excuse to use when your lobang gets picah. Now suppose i tell everyone i know a fleet of ferraris and i fly by private jet by someone get exposed by a fraud i'll just claim someone else using my nick actually owns those and i'm a different person.

Anyone if you want to share a nick share leong sam's nick. He has the ultimate power. Use leong's nick to simply give all your clones super high rep pts to get inf power.

You will soon see nick sharing is a myth or excuse . Judgement day is near :biggrin: don't think too highly of your own view .Please Keep on bashing indian or Malay here in this forum , very soon you will know what will happen .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will soon see nick sharing is a myth or excuse . Judgement day is near :biggrin: don't think too highly of your own view .Please Keep on bashing indian or Malay here in this forum , very soon you will know what will happen .

So it's going to end soon and it's not real at all. So the story about your nick shared by a few ppl is fake. :rolleyes: What bashing malay or indian? Correcting ppl's view is called bashing? Just start up on topics that have already been discussed.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So it's going to end soon and it's not real at all. So the story about your nick shared by a few ppl is fake. :rolleyes: What bashing malay or indian? Correcting ppl's view is called bashing? Just start up on topics that have already been discussed.

You put it so nicely " correcting people's view " hahaha. I thought you said drifter insulting religious people in religious thread ? The pot calling the kettle black . Anyway , you have a good day ahead :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You put it so nicely " correcting people's view " hahaha. I thought you said drifter insulting religious people in religious thread ? The pot calling the kettle black . Anyway , you have a good day ahead :rolleyes:

I'm merely stating facts. :rolleyes: I didn't say drifter insulted ppl's religion out right. I mentioned he doesn't put up any compelling arguments when he bashes a religion. Making up false insinuations.

Let me sign up for your nick. I'll make it less lame.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it something like a corporate account?

Where number of people can work in shifts to support their brand name e.g. PAP:wink:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm merely stating facts. :rolleyes: I didn't say drifter insulted ppl's religion out right. I mentioned he doesn't put up any compelling arguments when he bashes a religion. Making up false insinuations.

Let me sign up for your nick. I'll make it less lame.

Last reply for you before I change nick . You have compelling arguments about your indian bashing post ? oh my god , don't you feel shame saying that ? You mean there's a race above another race ? What about the pub owner who hit on indian ? you make silly comments that the indian deserved to be whack , and you found out that the pub owner who is a Chinese is charged with murder . And you pretending nothing have happen and try to stayed away from that thread . You don't even have the courage to post it's your mistake because he's indian .

Sorry , i only look for those who are not racists because there's different race and nationality in my brotherhood team .