• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor, they did a pre-booking last year in Singapore wherein they were asking for a SGD5K refundable deposit to lock in the price and unit towards their official launch in March. Not sure if they officially launched or not. They had booked most of the one br and studio units facing the marina. I had been to their launch in Singapore and the agent who attended me keeps sending me sms as and when units become available when people drop out. I can pm you his contact in case you are interested.

No personal gains here. Just trying to help those who are interested. :-)

Cheers,

IR

Hi IR,

HSR is already advertising Encorp Marina. See this link http://www.simonyeo.com/encorp-marina-puteri-harbour-nusajaya-malaysia-iskandar

Do a google search for Nusajaya and the above link will appear as advertisement on the top.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drove over to Puteri Harbour this morning. The clubhouse was quite lively as there were at least 4-5 groups of people. Imperia is offering rebate upto RM 65K off or interest absorption during construction on the left over 2 bedrooms and Duplex studios.

Hi IR,

May I know what's the monthly maintenance fee in terms of psf for Imperia?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IR,

May I know what's the monthly maintenance fee in terms of psf for Imperia?

RM 0.36 PSF/month.

One thing I forgot to mention. True, the discount sounds attractive, but looks like they have raised the price significantly before offering the discount. Those 2 bedroom high floor units were around 600PSF when they launched in September, last year. But now, it looked more like 850 PSF. Just to reiterate, these are not marina facing.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep, went to the launch at Hilton Hotel even two months before the launch of Somerset. The response is good despite no brochures and models to see likr Somerset. Only posters on the wall. But the price isn't cheap. Its about RM1000psf+-.

Sorry missed your post Dfiris cos your posts are still under moderation. Thanks for sharing the info.
I've just added to your reputation too, not sure if this action will help your next post to become immediate but no harm trying.

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you so much IR for always being so helpful. I've just added to your reputation.

Thanks Investor!

So, what about your plans for a Bungalow? Are you still considering? Have you looked into building your own at LF or LH?

Btw, remember the Puteri Harbour Bungalows (sentosa cove equivalent) that used to be discussed in the forum as being launched at RM6M. This time I was told by the Imperia Sales that the developer is planning on starting at RM10M. :-)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Investor!

So, what about your plans for a Bungalow? Are you still considering? Have you looked into building your own at LF or LH?

Btw, remember the Puteri Harbour Bungalows (sentosa cove equivalent) that used to be discussed in the forum as being launched at RM6M. This time I was told by the Imperia Sales that the developer is planning on starting at RM10M. :-)

Hi IR, of course I still remember.
I haven't get any bungalow yet. Am quite interested in Encorp Marina after watching its video. I like the idea of having swimming pool and BBQ on high floor(like MBS Singapore). Encorp Marina has one on the 28th floor, cool.

Wow RM10 mil for waterfront bungalows in Puteri Harbour? That'll bring up the value and status of the whole estate :biggrin:

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't get any bungalow yet. Am quite interested in Encorp Marina after watching its video. I like the idea of having swimming pool and BBQ on high floor(like MBS Singapore). Encorp Marina has one on the 28th floor, cool.

Wow RM10 mil for waterfront bungalows in Puteri Harbour? That'll bring up the value and status of the whole estate :biggrin:

But what about the developer? Is Encorp known to execute on such projects and provide with the quality they promise? Correct me if I am wrong, they don't seem to have done much in high end residential.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But what about the developer? Is Encorp known to execute on such projects and provide with the quality they promise? Correct me if I am wrong, they don't seem to have done much in high end residential.

Yup I thought about that too. Have to find out more about this developer. Thanks for your highlight.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of other new develpopments, heard from the East Ledang sales lady that they are planning to launch semi-ds (Reflection Park I guess) this year. Will not be cheap. Heard that they will be around 3500 sft and in the ballpark of 1.8M.

They are also planning to launch zero lot bungalows. She had no idea about the price but I am sure they will not be cheap either.

Btw, I have no clue what zero lot bungalows are. Would be great if someone could enrich me.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today advertise by HSR in Sunday Times. Ustand tat level cost >M$1 million.

Qube3

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of other new develpopments, heard from the East Ledang sales lady that they are planning to launch semi-ds (Reflection Park I guess) this year. Will not be cheap. Heard that they will be around 3500 sft and in the ballpark of 1.8M.

They are also planning to launch zero lot bungalows. She had no idea about the price but I am sure they will not be cheap either.

Btw, I have no clue what zero lot bungalows are. Would be great if someone could enrich me.

here is what I came up with from google...interesting concept. And I quote from the article "Zero-lot concept homes for Kajang", The Edge, City & Country segment, 31st March 2008 by Allison Lee;

The zero-lot concept
What’s the zero-lot concept? “The zero-lot concept is about maximising the available space. (The standard) semidees are split into two by a wall and bungalows are in the centre of a lot. This does not give privacy as your neighbours can always look into your compound. The zero-lot concept has built-up areas pushed to one end of the lot, thus the boundaries are lined with a side wall,” explains Tiara Residence’s architect Goh Day Ren.

He says this gives owners peace of mind as the gardens are private outdoor rooms with sidewalls that ensure seclusion. “People in Kuala Lumpur have learnt to appreciate this concept, which is popular in the US. Even bungalows, which are superior to semidees because of their space, lose out to the zero-lot concept when it comes to privacy,” he adds.
The homes are designed so that there is a flow between internal and external spaces. Goh says the layout gives buyers a sense of wide-open space.

“We created open boundaries and ample cross ventilation. There is see-through flow space from the living room to the garden. Staircases are usually a horizontal slab of concrete, but those in Tiara Residence resemble an open space with a structure in the centre. We brighten up the homes with L-shaped windows and plenty of glass to minimise the dark corners,” he says.

End of Quote

In further googling, there are zero-lot link units, and zero-lot bungalows.

The walls are built to the boundaries, and gardens are within that boundary....I would love to view those units when they come up. Do post more information as and when they come about

Cheers

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Guys,

I am new here. Thanks to all of you for very kindly and generously sharing weallth of information on this thread and other living in JB threads in this forum.

I am looking to buy a property in JB for a place to live and if feasible also invest in another within 2 years.

I have visited Puteri Harbor few times in the last few months. One of my main intentions was to look at the colour of the sea water at the Puteri Harbour marina. So far I could only note the sea water colour at the Puteri Harbour was dark grey. I was hoping to see greenish blue or something nicer. It could be that I was there during low tide. I wonder if any of you have seen a nicer color of the sea water around Puteri Harbour?

I also checked around sea water color across the JB waterfront area but I have noted no nice color. I wonder if there are projects to make the sea water colour nicer.

AllUCan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi to all SPH bro,

Nice to chat with u guy here!
Have any of u guy tt the 10% to developer?
Is it upon your SPA signing or wait till the letter of offer from bank?
Oops...I'm one of the SPH buyer as well.

kopiman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tropez Residence, Danga Bay

I think it's a good buy in view of the location and the reputable developer.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went there too late, after the 2nd tower launch.
I was told sea view units fully booked. Other views still available but no more discount and some fittings offered for 1st tower.

Location is excellent for us as we are familiar with the surrounding. It is well connected by highways and amenities. :smile:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went there too late, after the 2nd tower launch.
I was told sea view units fully booked. Other views still available but no more discount and some fittings offered for 1st tower.

Location is excellent for us as we are familiar with the surrounding. It is well connected by highways and amenities. :smile:
i chose my 690sqf unit in tower B whcih cost RM430K after discount and almost dropped the RM5K chq. In the end last min backed out, went viewing and bought an old 1,700 sqf condo that's nearer than tropez to CIQ with rent yield RM2K onwards p.m. Same price tag. btw i am not sporean so can buy property <RM500K.

Last edited: