• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there are a number of developments in Bukit Ceylon - I visited that area about 2 months back, seems to be taking off.

I didn't particularly take notice of this development but kinda know there is marketing for a Bukit Ceylon development in Singapore for a while, think it is Laman Bukit Ceylon or something...may be well mistaken.

Kinda tired with investing in KL - too far to manage, and given the "new" opportunities existing in Iskandar, am looking forward to more exciting things.
Particularly keen to hear the concept of the Wellness Village and am wondering if there will be investment opportunities there since it will be managed by Capitaland!

A bro has already PM'ed me to join in any outings so I'll post it to gauge response or anyone can feel free to organise whenever necessary..:smile:

Bukit Ceylon. where's that?

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's another view of all 3 properties & its progress at a distance..

View attachment 4021

Cheers...Quartz

Thanks for posting the pictures. Did you see any activities around Imperia? Wondering if they started construction. In case you folks are willing to broaden your group to those into other developments in Puteri Harbour as well, there maybe be a few more (including me) who would be willing to join the trips.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeap, agreed. My typo, end 2013 is very realistic.

The ground floor foundation was laid firm just prior to CNY, however within a month of the launch / sell-out, the beams are all up, plus the flooring on the 1st floor. I was on site before and after so I am pleasantly surprised with the progress.

Hoping Somerset will invite owners for a couple of nights of free stay on their serviced residence launch to grace the occasion?
:biggrin:

that will be great indeed...haha...:smile:

BTW, does anyone knows of a reliable dental clinic in Nusajaya?
I hope to get new dentures for my granny. Her dentures are getting loose and it is getting difficult for her to chew food. NTUC Dental price is S$1000/-. I think that's expensive.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting the pictures. Did you see any activities around Imperia? Wondering if they started construction. In case you folks are willing to broaden your group to those into other developments in Puteri Harbour as well, there maybe be a few more (including me) who would be willing to join the trips.

Hi IskandarRocks...

Did not see anything significant activities behind traders/SPH...except some fencing/barriers that were setup but I do no know if it's for imperia or encorp...when is imperia or encorp suppose to TOP?....

One intertesting observation when u stand in front of the club house carpark looking towards Singapore, you can see there some signs of construction work along the bay...not too sure what it is though...can it be the new CIQ? Heard from the imperia developer agent (at the clubhouse 2nd floor) during my last trip that CIQ will be up end this yr or early next yr...any brother aware and can help to confirm this?

Cheers...Quartz

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks...

Did not see anything significant activities behind traders/SPH...except some fencing/barriers that were setup but I do no know if it's for imperia or encorp...when is imperia or encorp suppose to TOP?....

One intertesting observation when u stand in front of the club house carpark looking towards Singapore, you can see there some signs of construction work along the bay...not too sure what it is though...can it be the new CIQ? Heard from the imperia developer agent (at the clubhouse 2nd floor) during my last trip that CIQ will be up end this yr or early next yr...any brother aware and can help to confirm this?

Cheers...Quartz

Thanks Quartz! As per my S&P agreements, Imperia is supposed to handover before September 2014. Looks like they are taking is easy as the construction time for a 35 odd floor building will not be quick.

What you saw may possibly be the new CIQ, not sure though. I was told the same by Imperia as well. Apparently thats a promise they have made to Legoland and the Indoor Theme Park Management. These theme parks are relying heavily on the CIQ to ferry in their guests and both of them are planned to be operational around the end of this year.

In any case, I am planning to make a visit this Friday or Saturday and will update you.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, have you guys (SPH owners) received your loan approval and a copied letter from the S&P lawyer meant for the developer.

Qube3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most welcome to. The more the merrier, and to state the fact I am not so familiar with Nusajaya myself having only recently been vested.

You do know some hidden gem in makanplaces?

I only know of the place to buy heong peah in bukit indah :*:

Qube3

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh yes, I did see the ringfencing of what looks like the area for both Encorp Marina and Imperia. There is a crane there, but I think it is situated behind Traders and SPH if I am not wrong that would be Encorp Marine.

Imperia is a good/nice buy - and I was especially impressed with the fittings, flooring etc - I generally much prefer marble flooring, makes it cooler and a cleaner finish. Central ducted airconditioning is cool, plus the door knobs, switches all of high quality. Guess they are catered for what Singaporeans are used to having in the Singapore market.

Qube3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks...

Cheers...Quartz

I think you guys are right - I was told that it was going to be the temporary CIQ.

A permanent one would include MICE (meetings, incentives, conferencing & exhibitions) facilities alongside the "permanent" CIQ. A little blur myself on what that means...

ehkyang

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, have you guys (SPH owners) received your loan approval and a copied letter from the S&P lawyer meant for the developer.

No, by HSBC called me saying that my loan application has been approval and NS Gobal will arrange the signing in Singapore.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you guys are right - I was told that it was going to be the temporary CIQ.

A permanent one would include MICE (meetings, incentives, conferencing & exhibitions) facilities alongside the "permanent" CIQ. A little blur myself on what that means...

Drove over to Puteri Harbour this morning. The clubhouse was quite lively as there were at least 4-5 groups of people. Imperia is offering rebate upto RM 65K off or interest absorption during construction on the left over 2 bedrooms and Duplex studios. These are not facing the Marina but the my understanding is that the rebate may be used towards the down payment.

Construction sites looked quite busy. Of course, the Theme Park and Traders Hotel have been build quite a bit. Other than that, foundation work in is progress for Somerset, Imperia, Encorp and the CIQ. I was told that the CIQ would be 30% complete and ready for barebones operations by the end of the year.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys know that Encorp Marina is also launched?

Hi Investor, they did a pre-booking last year in Singapore wherein they were asking for a SGD5K refundable deposit to lock in the price and unit towards their official launch in March. Not sure if they officially launched or not. They had booked most of the one br and studio units facing the marina. I had been to their launch in Singapore and the agent who attended me keeps sending me sms as and when units become available when people drop out. I can pm you his contact in case you are interested.

No personal gains here. Just trying to help those who are interested. :-)

Cheers,

IR

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys know that Encorp Marina is also launched?

Yep, went to the launch at Hilton Hotel even two months before the launch of Somerset. The response is good despite no brochures and models to see likr Somerset. Only posters on the wall. But the price isn't cheap. Its about RM1000psf+-.