• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting... i think location is at near the two petrol station side by side (shell and petronas) there, is it?

This is good news for me....hopefully it translates into higher rental demand as I am in the process of buying an Austin Height cluster semidetached....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, bypassed there just now.

1. They've widen the road along the mt austin's water theme park.

2. there's a new road from bdo to taman jaya (blocked, not yet ready), BUT, it can go to adda heights.
(tat means, if from old taman daya -> @adda heights's traffic junction, turn right, lead u to bdo/seri austin.

actually taman daya and adda height is sitting next to each other.. so take any road , even the small road, can cut to bdo. eg from the trafficlight junction (coming from jln kangkar tebrau ==> jln daya) turn left is the adda height commercial,if go further up along jln daya take another small road left is the legend brown, if go futher somemore up jln daya, take jln nibong turn left.. is purple field. from there just cut to bdo.

actually the road in front of austin water theme park (you mean jln mutiara emas right? is the road to austin height entrance) is disappointing the whole area seem like no development, the water theme park they talking for ages still no work done? and at night the road is pitch black. dunno what happen to the lights there. maybe becos as you say is upgrading.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is good news for me....hopefully it translates into higher rental demand as I am in the process of buying an Austin Height cluster semidetached....

seems like rental in jb overall is pretty decent from what i'm readig here. i know landed rental in kl is very poor yield.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually taman daya and adda height is sitting next to each other.. so take any road , even the small road, can cut to bdo. eg from the trafficlight junction (coming from jln kangkar tebrau ==> jln daya) turn left is the adda height commercial,if go further up along jln daya take another small road left is the legend brown, if go futher somemore up jln daya, take jln nibong turn left.. is purple field. from there just cut to bdo.

actually the road in front of austin water theme park (you mean jln mutiara emas right? is the road to austin height entrance) is disappointing the whole area seem like no development, the water theme park they talking for ages still no work done? and at night the road is pitch black. dunno what happen to the lights there. maybe becos as you say is upgrading.

i've not been traveling in front of austin water theme park for a long time, remembered it was a single white lane rd. (in green).
nwrd.JPG

paisei ..eat too many chicken feet. hand shaking..:biggrin:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've not been traveling in front of austin water theme park for a long time, remembered it was a single white lane rd. (in green).

paisei ..eat too many chicken feet. hand shaking..:biggrin:

ya ya.. the green road is jln mutiara emas or someting. that road already widen to 4 lane with centre divider from the point of entrance to austin height golf course all the way to the sunway college t junction. since august. but they haven't put street light or dunno what.. whole road no light. the green road you go to t junction then turn left is Setia indah/ sec already.
the road you said is new, yeah it join jln adda 1 i think so.. it pass by maple red on your left and purple field precinct on your right if you heading north. they going to build low cost flat there. is in adda height masterplan. somewhere further up a bit , where you mark the purple color (purple field).
actually as i mention, no need to cut in at the junction near blue sky.. from that traffic junction, you continue go straight on jln daya up some more a bit, maybe 300-400m, few of the small road turn left will cut into your new road. go further up jln daya, turn left (jalan nibong), cut across the road with the two water tank (little white circle there in your map), will come out at purple field.
next time got many road to go around those area in tebrau

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya ya.. the green road is jln mutiara emas or someting. that road already widen to 4 lane with centre divider from the point of entrance to austin height golf course all the way to the sunway college t junction. since august. but they haven't put street light or dunno what.. whole road no light. the green road you go to t junction then turn left is Setia indah/ sec already.
the road you said is new, yeah it join jln adda 1 i think so.. it pass by maple red on your left and purple field precinct on your right if you heading north. they going to build low cost flat there. is in adda height masterplan. somewhere further up a bit , where you mark the purple color (purple field).
actually as i mention, no need to cut in at the junction near blue sky.. from that traffic junction, you continue go straight on jln daya up some more a bit, maybe 300-400m, few of the small road turn left will cut into your new road. go further up jln daya, turn left (jalan nibong), cut across the road with the two water tank (little white circle there in your map), will come out at purple field.
next time got many road to go around those area in tebrau

ya..there's straight rd cut across tama daya from there.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be honest, I didn't foresee such rental for high-end properties in Johor. I invested in 2010 purely for the foreseeable capital appreciation.
Bought my units in 2010 for a total of RM2,456,664. Currently transacted market price is around RM5.5mil in total.
This rental alone is a bonus as it is more than my total installment for all units. Now I can keep the properties for longer term :biggrin:

The capital u gained fm the ri$k$ u undertook has once again proved those sceptics wrong.
Congrat$ Investor!

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, I didn't foresee such rental for high-end properties in Johor. I invested in 2010 purely for the foreseeable capital appreciation.
Bought my units in 2010 for a total of RM2,456,664. Currently transacted market price is around RM5.5mil in total.
This rental alone is a bonus as it is more than my total installment for all units. Now I can keep the properties for longer term :biggrin:

Congrats Bro Investor! Well deserved indeed!

You have shown the light and the path to some of us 'early' entrants into this forum.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The capital u gained fm the ri$k$ u undertook has once again proved those sceptics wrong.
Congrat$ Investor!

You have shown the light and the path to some of us 'early' entrants into this forum.

So happy to hear from you pioneers here, Whoami and IR. Thank you guys for your kind words :smile:

Whoami, it doesn't matter which camp people choose to be in. The fact is that there will always be different camps. There's no way everyone will think and act alike. We're the lucky ones this round to have chosen the right camp. Hope everyone will get to be in right camp/s at least once or twice in their lives. We wish everyone the best.

IR, I might be early but definitely not the earliest and I also didn't make more than many who bought later then me. Haha, "you know who, I know who lah"!

After hanging around EL for 8 months, I've talked to many people and found that many early buyers have bought many units. There are listed companies' bosses, multi millionaires and many other well-to-do ones with high incomes. In the contrary, there are fewer neighbours who have bought just one single unit for own stay, most of them have bought more than one unit. There are 2 big time Malaysian soy sauce bosses(competitors) who own units in EL and one of them has more than 100 properties everywhere. Haha, what a small Ikan-Bilis I am in a world of whales and sharks.

Last edited:

Malaysiaboleh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats brother. My neighbor in HH rented out his 2 units of semi-D at Gateway for RM9,000 each. Looks like there are many has the foresight with their investment in Iskandar Malsysia.

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
....people also laughed at CG's Danga Bay's huge supply of 9K units.......and now with the new ruling, they have a huge stock that are exempted from the ruling.....did they know something in advance...hahahha.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
....people also laughed at CG's Danga Bay's huge supply of 9K units.......and now with the new ruling, they have a huge stock that are exempted from the ruling.....did they know something in advance...hahahha.

what "huge stock that are exempted from the ruling"? what stock? what ruling?

anakin

Hi all,

currently stop for a while in JB properties cos just bought sunway geo residence, coz this seem like a "sure win" property as the concept is superb compare to any current property in jb, penang, other part of KL or even singapore. so will back to jb / sg property maybe 1 / 2 year later :smile:

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
what "huge stock that are exempted from the ruling"? what stock? what ruling?

The new minimum 1M ruling for foreigners....their 9k units in stock.....even if they do not sell all this year.....they should be able to sell well as they can priced below 1M...

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats brother. My neighbor in HH rented out his 2 units of semi-D at Gateway for RM9,000 each. Looks like there are many has the foresight with their investment in Iskandar Malsysia.

Hi Malaysiaboleh,

Thank you. Do you roughly know the built-up size and land size of those 2 Semi-Ds in Gateway? Are they fully furnished or partly furnished?

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new minimum 1M ruling for foreigners....their 9k units in stock.....even if they do not sell all this year.....they should be able to sell well as they can priced below 1M...

And still selling... Ppl will buy from established developers. Look at sky88 success even at 1.5k psf

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don't understand. those CG condo are target at foreigner. all those buying are to flip to foreigner. the min 1M ruling is no good for danga bay. unless the unit are big unit like astaka and > 1M. and 9000 unit too many. CG make a mistake to flood 9k unit at one go. the min 1M ruling is good for medini as medini is exempted. (my opinion)

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

currently stop for a while in JB properties cos just bought sunway geo residence, coz this seem like a "sure win" property as the concept is superb compare to any current property in jb, penang, other part of KL or even singapore. so will back to jb / sg property maybe 1 / 2 year later :smile:

looks good.. how much for the 2 bedder? freehold? the monash U is confirmed already, or proposed?