• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for the info. Unfamiliar with this and cause for concern that there are still units unsold for an old condo?? unless these are deliberately held back for rental investment

Deliberately held back by developer for own use but in the end they decided not to and left it empty without even renting it out.
About 4000 sq ft though. Large units.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
cud be argued that high rise air is better, esp those facing the sea ?

I have a high rise that is on top of a hill and facing the sea. Leasehold though but definitely one of the highest points in that area.
600 plus psf.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given a choice, would u choose a high raise condo or landed which are both facing sea? Just curious.

depends...if the security of the place is gd, then prefer landed. if security bad, can u imagine robbers coming in from the sea ? cannot gate the sea rt ? scary ...

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends...if the security of the place is gd, then prefer landed. if security bad, can u imagine robbers coming in from the sea ? cannot gate the sea rt ? scary ...

That's also my concern. Only if the landed house is built on a cliff where pirates cannot reach...haha. otherwise, it is near to both earth and sea. I heard such properties in Indonesia have such trouble.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's also my concern. Only if the landed house is built on a cliff where pirates cannot reach...haha. otherwise, it is near to both earth and sea. I heard such properties in Indonesia have such trouble.

I wont want to stay too close to the shores though due to tsunami concern and also the high salt level will corrode my metals, including cars. That’s why condo is good, u can stay away from the shores yet have unblocked seaview and enjoy sea breeze

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont want to stay too close to the shores though due to tsunami concern and also the high salt level will corrode my metals, including cars. That’s why condo is good, u can stay away from the shores yet have unblocked seaview and enjoy sea breeze

thats why unblocked seafacing condos are being priced so high :smile: