• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New COVID outbreaks in Asia - Daily Cases projected to cross 1000 in May

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccination kills faster than covid
This wave of outbreak was imported from China, India, Indochina and Malaysia. Yet, we are treated like super-spreaders now.

Inland airports in China (eg Zhengzhou) began swabbing passengers on flights from Singapore last weekend. Indonesia and Malaysia never monitored their own cases anymore, yet both countries are preparing to step up borders quarantine for flights from Singapore.

• Haha
Reactions: cat

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately, Southern China is very badly hit by covid, eg. Guangzhou, Hainan, etc

Singapore should stop flights and impose quarantine for visitors from Southern Chinese cities for next 2-3 months.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just stop testing and stop buying those fradulent test kits and there will be no more cases.

Those magical lines indicate nothing. You are wasting your time and money.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an unvaxxed, I find this covid very funny leh. How can u determine u really got covid? From the fake test and the newspaper media info? When the newspaper say covid, it means covid?

Let me share with you something, if u let ur existence push around by the media, you are not evolving upwards. Part of the upward evolution is to have personal empowerment and sovereignty, and having balls to enforce such power by you.

Get it?

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an unvaxxed, I find this covid very funny leh. How can u determine u really got covid? From the fake test and the newspaper media info? When the newspaper say covid, it means covid?

Let me share with you something, if u let ur existence push around by the media, you are not evolving upwards. Part of the upward evolution is to have personal empowerment and sovereignty, and having balls to enforce such power by you.

Get it?
Aiyah...i believe u...it is all Fake News.
Moi and rge rest are Stupid Vactard, Stuid fcuk.

Only u n laksaboi are most brainy in the world

MutterBerg

Alfrescian
Loyal

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah...i believe u...it is all Fake News.
Moi and rge rest are Stupid Vactard, Stuid fcuk.

Only u n laksaboi are most brainy in the world
It's not just about brain.

U need to have balls too to enforce ur personal power.. No jab and cannot have ur job. U wanna quit. No jab cannot go to mall and restaurant, u can get creative to do ur shopping?

I tell the PAP to go fuck spider.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
vaccination kills faster than covid
IMG_4829.jpeg