• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New COVID outbreaks in Asia - Daily Cases projected to cross 1000 in May

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
61k heroes. :biggrin:

dB5uh7g.jpeg

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're racist against your patients too. OMG. How far did you take it up your ass?
Oh please

your kind cannot afford to see me

vast majority just go to polyclinic to malinger and seek MC

then if necessary subsidized tertiary care which I am no longer required to see

so in a way I am not racist to my patients . No chance .

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's celebrate your family members dropping dead one by one from the jab soon. Even more fantastic.

pandemic is over

mRNA safety and efficacy well proven and will form the template for future vaccines

yet the ignorant conspiracy theorists still continue to howl at the moon and chase their own tails

time and time again during the pandemic MOH had invited anyone with any evidence of vaccine injury to come forward and present their case

Yet none of you had ever shown up with even an iota of credible evidence . None

because you don’t have any

continue to hide and bray in this anonymous forum for nutless cowards

this is the finest you will ever be

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
china new virus???
we did not publicly identify this strain that hit our shores a few weeks ago. Earlier, I speculate that it is JN.1 from Europe and US, but I could be wrong.

The latest i heard was that the three main sources of imported cases are from China, Malaysia and Thailand. It is very highly infectious, so far symptoms are manageable. Most of us can simply bochup it but if you test, more people get two lines of ART.

India, no longer top-3 in May. Therefore it could be KP.2, which is more prevalent in China and Malaysia.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
we did not publicly identify this strain that hit our shores a few weeks ago. Earlier, I speculate that it is JN.1 from Europe and US, but I could be wrong.

The latest i heard was that the three main sources of imported cases are from China, Malaysia and Thailand. It is very highly infectious, so far symptoms are manageable. Most of us can simply bochup it but if you test, more people get two lines of ART.

India, no longer top-3 in May. Therefore it could be KP.2, which is more prevalent in China and Malaysia.

Honestly I think people are much more concerned about which side of the car to install the OBU

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please

your kind cannot afford to see me

vast majority just go to polyclinic to malinger and seek MC

then if necessary subsidized tertiary care which I am no longer required to see

so in a way I am not racist to my patients . No chance .
Oh puhleez ...the hubris....

The ones that are charging astronomically are those at the pinnacle of private practice. You being the coward realises that if you went private, no one will want to see you. That's why you stayed where you are now because you perceive yourself to have the talent and adulation of your patients.

The fact you're still not in private practice and drug peddlar says you're just chickenshit.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
china new virus???
There is no virus. Virology is fraudulent science. The virus theory that kept going on is to prepare you for the next scamdemic. Willing buyer, willing seller.
Whoever is still wearing a mask these days is a truly dumbfark.

Because of all these dumbfarks, rest assured that there will still be lockdowns, vaccinations, deaths and so on.

While truthers like us will still be kicking and laughing at the dumbfarks in the next scamdemic

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh puhleez ...the hubris....

The ones that are charging astronomically are those at the pinnacle of private practice. You being the coward realises that if you went private, no one will want to see you. That's why you stayed where you are now because you perceive yourself to have the talent and adulation of your patients.

The fact you're still not in private practice and drug peddlar says you're just chickenshit.

Been in private since 2022

With added privileges of institutional practice

Best of both worlds

Thanks for asking

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no virus. Virology is fraudulent science. The virus theory that kept going on is to prepare you for the next scamdemic. Willing buyer, willing seller.
Whoever is still wearing a mask these days is a truly dumbfark.

Because of all these dumbfarks, rest assured that there will still be lockdowns, vaccinations, deaths and so on.

While truthers like us will still be kicking and laughing at the dumbfarks in the next scamdemic

Why don't you come to the isolation ward and see if there are viruses