• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New citizens should join volunteer corps, says WP's Pritam Singh

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should join and volunteer corp is an oxymoron. Anyone who came up with this idea is not beri smart Leh.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One look at this fucker's face and double confirm he is the 'look up' type of bastard. I doubt he is happy being an MP.

He gets $14k a month as useless pappy MP and there is no reason why he should be unhappy. He will laugh his way to the bank on every pay day. You can call him a fucker's face but he will see only money on his face in the mirror. What you see is not important.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must suffer since all make Sinkiies suffer.

Only then would they realise the futility of NS and scrap it.

NS will not and cannot be scrapped. SG need you. Only local born sinkies cannot run road from NS; PR can still run road from NS by balek kampong. Sinkies are screwed. Better be a PR than a shitizen in SG.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir/madam, there is no contradiction. Mr Pritam was merely exhorting new citizens to demonstrate their willingness to do their duties in a tangible way. Perhaps, you were thinking that he'd asked for them to be conscripted into the VC but he didn't, and you were wrong.

Should join and volunteer corp is an oxymoron. Anyone who came up with this idea is not beri smart Leh.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, New shitizen should be the figure 11 during live firing, that will make everything realistic.

Make all new shitizens do NS whether within call up age or not. Be a cook in the army, a medic, a clerk, whatever, etc as long as NS is served. Sinkies suffer to do NS while new shitizens just walk in to makan and enjoy life in SG.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
New law should be passed, if male, all MP's and candidates for elections must have served National Service.

Straightforward and simple. Pass it now.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to take my hat off to Pritam Singh. He appeared to be supportive of govt initiative when in actual fact, the message was directed at Putucherry.

Last edited: