• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New chatroom for my E-Commerce website!

KeneOtino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello dude,

I need your help, please. Looking to get some position suggestion. I have a new website related to e-commerce. Now I would like to install chatroom on it. So looking for a reliable chatroom so far. Myself already searched and found few ones. But I need your suggestion which one should I try for? Though I am ready to pay per month or yearly if needed.

Please reply with your suggestion. Thank you!

KeneOtino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, was waiting for someone reply here. However, I found something i would like to share. Here are some positive activity why I decide to use ChatWing chat app finally.

1) Chatwing easy to use.
2) Social media accounts are allowed to register onto ChatWing.
3) Lots of users can chat at a time.
4) Sending private message to users, ban users, redesign chatroom as you like.

For the above positive activity, I finally decided to user ChatWing chat app.
smile.gif