• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New achievements in CS:GO

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are new achievements to be unlocked in Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

The Diligent Worker: Qualified for workfare payments for 12 consecutive months

The Trifecta: Awarded Temporary Relief Scheme, SIRS, and Workfare Special Payment

Carrot Eater: Qualified for at least one government grant, but voted Opposition anyway

The Quad Killer: Awarded Temporary Relief Scheme, SIRS, Workfare Special Payment, and Covid-19 Support Grant!

Good Shepard: Convinced at least one person apart from yourself to vote Opposition

Zoom Expert: Conducted at least 50 Zoom sessions

Masking Up:
Depleted an entire box of 50 surgical masks

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are new achievements to be unlocked in Counterstrike: Global Offensive.

The Diligent Worker: Qualified for workfare payments for 12 consecutive months

The Trifecta: Awarded Temporary Relief Scheme, SIRS, and Workfare Special Payment

Carrot Eater: Qualified for at least one government grant, but voted Opposition anyway

The Quad Killer: Awarded Temporary Relief Scheme, SIRS, Workfare Special Payment, and Covid-19 Support Grant!

Good Shepard: Convinced at least one person apart from yourself to vote Opposition

Zoom Expert: Conducted at least 50 Zoom sessions

Masking Up: Depleted an entire box of 50 surgical masks
How about "Wolf in Sheep Clothing"? Surely I convinced at least a few oppies here to vote PAP. :sneaky:

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates here? I tried playing CS:GO several years ago, but didn't like it much. Recently I decided to give it a try again and hooked :smile: