• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netizens put Ris Low down, now tried to console her

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
ln-ris2.jpg

GIVE her a break, say Netizens who have come to the defence of Ms Ris Low who gave up her Miss Singapore World 2009 crown on Tuesday.

First criticised for her poor grasp of English in a Razor TV video interview, Miss Low has come under even more intense criticism after news that she was convicted of credit card fraud and placed under supervised probation came to light last week.

Pagaent organisers ERM Marketing announced on Tuesday afternoon that the 19-year-old student has given up her title and will not be representing Singapore at the Miss World finals in South Africa.

Several Straits Times readers spoke up for Miss Low on the straitstimes.com discussion board, calling for a closure to the episode and urging Singaporeans to be more forgiving of her.

Said sweetbean88: 'I think it's time to get over this and give her time to get over it too. Stop the bashing and move on.'

Another user, kennyticks2010, wrote: 'Be kind to Ris Low! She has suffered much and give her a break.'

Added Mountern: 'I think we should be kinder to her. She has been forthright with her mistakes and admitted that it was an action done on the spur of the moment.

'The fact that she is bi-polar should be taken into consideration. Importantly, the police has investigated and punishment has already been meted out. She shouldn't be punished twice.'

Other users chastised Singaporeans for being unforgiving and an ungracious bunch altogether.

Said eaglefly: 'The parents of the girl should just migrate to another more compassionate country, as this country and its people have no inkling as to what compassion and forgiveness are. Shame on all singaporeans.'

Commented anlibeth2000: 'It seems that Singaporean are Never Forgiving. Does this mean that once anyone made a mistake, it is the end of her career? After all she is just a young lady who had committed some mistake for her own reason. Our court had given her a chance so why not our Singaporeans?'

Solofigure09 launched into a moral tirade, asking 'What have we become?'

Said the reader: 'If the recent Ris Low saga is anything to go by, then it reveals that Singaporeans have a long way to go in being a gracious country.

'Netizens have by and large -- almost in knee-jerk fashion -- turned into an ugly mob. Mean spiritedness, small heartedness and judementalism is the order of the day (sic).

'Bear in mind that the crime took place two years ago. And we are taking about a very young person here who suffers from bipolar disorder. I wonder if those who have judged her measure themselves by the same yardstick? It would appear not.

'If there was a beauty contest for countries, how do you think Singapre would fare on the world stage?

'We seem to have the aesthetic qualifications. But with a very ugly personality. It's ironic, because these are the very same things we're accusing Ris of. It's time we took a look at ourselves.

'What have we become?'

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come nobody whack the judges for poor taste and organisers for fucking up with choosing lousy judges?

Gahmen should sue them for trying to sabo our nation name! Who are the directors of the company? Some connected peepur?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come nobody whack the judges for poor taste and organisers for fucking up with choosing lousy judges?

Gahmen should sue them for trying to sabo our nation name! Who are the directors of the company? Some connected peepur?

you are absolutely right! the judges, the organizer are the culprit of the whole saga. I wonder did the organizer states in the addendum the forbiddance rules?

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply don't understand why anyone would want to console an unrepentent ingrate like her?The judge who meted out the probationary sentence on her have given her another chance in life and this is what she does?Lied on a stoopid contest declaration form and kept on the lie until the public's outcry grew to what it is?I have no pity for her....not a drop!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ln-ris2.jpg

GIVE her a break, say Netizens who have come to the defence of Ms Ris Low who gave up her Miss Singapore World 2009 crown on Tuesday.

First criticised for her poor grasp of English in a Razor TV video interview, Miss Low has come under even more intense criticism after news that she was convicted of credit card fraud and placed under supervised probation came to light last week.

Pagaent organisers ERM Marketing announced on Tuesday afternoon that the 19-year-old student has given up her title and will not be representing Singapore at the Miss World finals in South Africa.

Several Straits Times readers spoke up for Miss Low on the straitstimes.com discussion board, calling for a closure to the episode and urging Singaporeans to be more forgiving of her.

Said sweetbean88: 'I think it's time to get over this and give her time to get over it too. Stop the bashing and move on.'

Another user, kennyticks2010, wrote: 'Be kind to Ris Low! She has suffered much and give her a break.'

Added Mountern: 'I think we should be kinder to her. She has been forthright with her mistakes and admitted that it was an action done on the spur of the moment.

'The fact that she is bi-polar should be taken into consideration. Importantly, the police has investigated and punishment has already been meted out. She shouldn't be punished twice.'

Other users chastised Singaporeans for being unforgiving and an ungracious bunch altogether.

Said eaglefly: 'The parents of the girl should just migrate to another more compassionate country, as this country and its people have no inkling as to what compassion and forgiveness are. Shame on all singaporeans.'

Commented anlibeth2000: 'It seems that Singaporean are Never Forgiving. Does this mean that once anyone made a mistake, it is the end of her career? After all she is just a young lady who had committed some mistake for her own reason. Our court had given her a chance so why not our Singaporeans?'

Said the reader: 'If the recent Ris Low saga is anything to go by, then it reveals that Singaporeans have a long way to go in being a gracious country.

'Netizens have by and large -- almost in knee-jerk fashion -- turned into an ugly mob. Mean spiritedness, small heartedness and judementalism is the order of the day (sic).

'Bear in mind that the crime took place two years ago. And we are taking about a very young person here who suffers from bipolar disorder. I wonder if those who have judged her measure themselves by the same yardstick? It would appear not.

'If there was a beauty contest for countries, how do you think Singapre would fare on the world stage?

'We seem to have the aesthetic qualifications. But with a very ugly personality. It's ironic, because these are the very same things we're accusing Ris of. It's time we took a look at ourselves.

'What have we become?'

Singaporeans we find, are ugly, stupid and worthless low-value dung who actually have the temerity to be so full of themselves when they are ugly, stupid and worthless low-value dung to begin with. Look at yourselves in the mirror you disgusting losers and freaks! And how DARE you inferior ugly dungs assume any form of value when you have none?! Seriously, go!

Even your supreme boss says you are all of an inferior gene stock from China, which means you are all less than nothing as we have explained. That further sufficiently explains the dark, poor, dirty and ugly peasant-like features in you Chinks and whatnot. Oh we're sorry. No matter how sophisticated you may look in your clothes, you hair and your makeup you still can't hide this small spot of shit under your shoe that is you, to quote an Italian proverb.

All Singaporeans qualify for the RFID Microchip and should get it in their system no matter what they say of others and what they say in protest to these truths about them that we have summarized as charity to you rotting and insignificant commoners.

Remember this is what you Singaporeans are: ugly, stupid and worthless low-value dung.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unforgiving and ungracious? A more compassionate country?

I think they are a frog in the well. Netizens in other countries can be worse. In South Korea, several actresses are already driven to suicide owing to netizens.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I simply don't understand why anyone would want to console an unrepentent ingrate like her?The judge who meted out the probationary sentence on her have given her another chance in life and this is what she does?Lied on a stoopid contest declaration form and kept on the lie until the public's outcry grew to what it is?I have no pity for her....not a drop!

That is because she is a sinkie. Talk so much crap and in the end, just sum up with one word "SINKIE".

I just cannot understand why you people still stay in a country that filled with people like that. You want to become one of them?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Netizens put Ris Low down, now tried to console her ...
tis reminded of 1 case in my ex-coy last time ...

gt tis big boss who scolded his staff left-rite-centre-up-down ...

den, after dat, offer 2 buy ze poor fella chicken rice 4 lunch ... :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because she is a sinkie. Talk so much crap and in the end, just sum up with one word "SINKIE".

I just cannot understand why you people still stay in a country that filled with people like that. You want to become one of them?

CB Kia tonychat,

I also dun understand why u like to fuck ladyboys:oIo::oIo: