• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nelson Mandela and his party succeeded in Making South Africa into a shithole.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik Syed, U know Why hah?

I ask my Javanese Friend, ish he a Malay? He jitao say Javanese =\= Malay

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual the yanks will cry foul because Africa is on Putin's side.
If they were on Biden's side, these Africans would be hailed as progressive democracies.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual the yanks will cry foul because Africa is on Putin's side.
If they were on Biden's side, these Africans would be hailed as progressive democracies.
They are all AMDKs, behind closed door all are BFF lai de.... Amdk waiting to jiak and huat big big by playing good cop vs bad cop

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik Syed, U know Why hah?

I ask my Javanese Friend, ish he a Malay? He jitao say Javanese =\= Malay
Javanese butchered chinese and malay sultanates in Sumatra. Was it in 1947? They were fearful sumatra may decide not to participate in Indonesia. Until today, official language in indonesia is not recognised as malay, but rebranded as bahasa indonesia.
Indonesuan authorities blamed the communist. But in reality, its Javanese nationalist. You wont find minangkabau roysls in padang or west dumatra where minang people live. All gone. But remnants of them survive in negri sembilan.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG will bring light to Africa hardland to make it to be world huat big big wonderland

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
South Africa used to be a wealthy nation because of Apartheid. This policy kept the niggers out of positions of power and authority so they could not cause any trouble or corrupt the system.

A clean, efficient government cannot be sustained if there are too many dark skinned characters in the works.
The whites in south africa were wealthy as they own most of the fertile lands. The blacks were cramped in slums and cannot go into " white" areas unless with permit.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then Africa also can from 3rd world to 1St world liao hah
Rwanda says it wants to be the " singapore" in africa. Looks like its working. Their version of LKY is this chsp.
1686322597118.png

Paul kagame.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
South Africa used to be a wealthy nation because of Apartheid. This policy kept the niggers out of positions of power and authority so they could not cause any trouble or corrupt the system.

A clean, efficient government cannot be sustained if there are too many dark skinned characters in the works.
Sounds like what our Sinkieland will be like in the not too distant future, the dark-skinned part I mean.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The whites in south africa were wealthy as they own most of the fertile lands. The blacks were cramped in slums and cannot go into " white" areas unless with permit.

The blacks now have whatever the whites used to have and look at the state of the country now. They can't even keep the lights on.