• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEL delay due to freak accident at Hougang

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
When this happened in an angmo land the commuters on the train simply got together to push the train aside until it moved to allow the passenger to free his leg.

[video=youtube;nZx4MichXXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx4MichXXE[/video]

The problem is in Singapore, you can't even push the train if you wanted to like in the video!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies should bring ointment whenever they take public transport. Can apply on head if there's smelly armpits and can apply to lubricate pork knuckle if stuck.

I still carry with me, a small bottle of medicated oil, a tube of Menthol sniffer, a packet of plasters, a packet of "C" ( may never know, for emergency) & a tube of KY ( you never know, what you may lubricate), a strip of Lomotil ( bad food), a strip of Biogesic ( fever & mild pain), Norgesic ( for muscle aches)...:rolleyes:

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still carry with me, a small bottle of medicated oil, a tube of Menthol sniffer, a packet of plasters, a packet of "C" ( may never know, for emergency) & a tube of KY ( you never know, what you may lubricate), a strip of Lomotil ( bad food), a strip of Biogesic ( fever & mild pain), Norgesic ( for muscle aches)...:rolleyes:

can you recommend your bag to the SPF, I think they are looking for something like it. NO need to waste public money to design a new one....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an idiot that student is.

Indeed. She should slim down and mind the gap. Vote for PAP for more good years and a healthy lifestyle. :rolleyes:

ihR7I.gif

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1601.jpg

Train services on the North-East line were delayed this morning after a student got her leg caught between the platform and the train.

The incident happened at Hougang MRT station and photos of the student on the ground were uploaded online.

The student was seen lying on the ground near the train entrance with her left leg stuck in the platform gap.

The incident happened at about 9am and caused some delays with large crowds gathering on several stations along the North-East Line.

did she wear shorts underneath? If not zaogeng

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that uniform Hwa Chong?
She must have caused many people to be late for work.
Report is not very accurate, she's sitting on the ground, not lying.

Hwa Chong JC's uniform is more yellowish.

Jurong JC's uniform is of a darker tinge but more matte, less glossy.

Nanyang JC's uniform hue is somewhere in between the above two.

You must learn to distinguish between JC uniforms... if you want to hook JC girls. :wink:

3378172401547l.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must learn to distinguish between JC uniforms... if you want to hook JC girls. :wink:

3378172401547l.jpg

Today's JC girls not worth hooking.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can you recommend your bag to the SPF, I think they are looking for something like it. NO need to waste public money to design a new one....

That include a small foldable umbrella ( now replaced by a disposable raincoat), plus an Industrial strength face mask, a small torch light ( rechargeable )...in the past, a small transistor radio...

You may never know, the lights go out in the train, smoke seeps in, you need that torchlight, face mask & that torch light....with our world crass, oops! system, the raincoat in case the air-conditioning leaks water....be SAFE!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So mr know everything you know all the school uniforms in sg?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That include a small foldable umbrella ( now replaced by a disposable raincoat), plus an Industrial strength face mask, a small torch light ( rechargeable )...in the past, a small transistor radio...

You may never know, the lights go out in the train, smoke seeps in, you need that torchlight, face mask & that torch light....with our world crass, oops! system, the raincoat in case the air-conditioning leaks water....be SAFE!

Don't forget to pack rubber boots because you never know when you'll encounter another flash flood. If you want to be extra safe better wear a helmet because you never know if a door will fall on you.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I

3378172401547l.jpg

Sakali hook not yet 18 I die

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pork knuckle should have met you that day. You would have been her shining white knight, applied KY to her stuck knuckle and saved her :smile:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When this happened in an angmo land the commuters on the train simply got together to push the train aside until it moved to allow the passenger to free his leg.

[video=youtube;nZx4MichXXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZx4MichXXE[/video]

You see, that is why I say...

ANG MO IS DA BEST...

and that is why I stay away from Sinkie!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does he need to apply for IP right before SAF copy his idea and claim that it is theirs?