• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEL delay due to freak accident at Hougang

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
No condom in your urban EDC:eek::confused:

I still carry with me, a small bottle of medicated oil, a tube of Menthol sniffer, a packet of plasters, a packet of "C" ( may never know, for emergency) & a tube of KY ( you never know, what you may lubricate), a strip of Lomotil ( bad food), a strip of Biogesic ( fever & mild pain), Norgesic ( for muscle aches)...:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u see her very up. hougang, of course serangoon jc lah.:biggrin:

well let's see.

student-s-leg-stuck-at.png

The female commuter whose leg was caught between the train and platform on Wednesday (Mar 11) suffered injuries to the kneecap on her left leg.

In a telephone interview with Channel 8 News, the 19-year-old student from Nanyang Junior College, who requested that she not be named, said her left kneecap was "pulled out of position" due to the fall.

She said the fall happened when, in a moment of carelessness, she stepped into the gap, causing her to be immobilised. It took a few passersby about 8 minutes to free her from the gap. She was later sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital, according to the Singapore Civil Defence Force.

The girl added that she had not been pushed.

Nanyang JC told Channel 8 News that any assistance necessary will be rendered to the student during her recovery period.

The incident caused service delays at the North East Line on Wednesday, leading to large crowds at stations along the line.

Leg trapped at MRT platform: JC student says she was not pushed - Channel NewsAsia