• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neighbou from hell makes Singapore family's life a misery

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
circuitroadneighbourfromhell_sm.jpg

A housewife, who only wanted to be known as Ada, said their nightmare started two months ago.

PHOTO: Shin Min Daily News
THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK

Jul 16, 2019
FacebookTwitterEmail

A family in Singapore are said to be tiptoeing around their home or risk enraging their neighbour who will pound on the wall that separates their apartments if he hears so much as a drop of a pen, Oriental Daily reported.

A housewife, who only wanted to be known as Ada, said their nightmare started two months ago, when their neighbour moved into the unit next door in Circuit Road.

Now the family is forced to whisper to prevent triggering their neighbour's manic episodes.

Even the sound of lights turning on can lead to violent pounding on the wall, claimed the 31-year-old.

READ ALSO

Punggol "neighbour from hell" harasses neighbours, drives 6 families to move out in 2 years

Ada is now so afraid of her neighbour's actions that she now chooses to go to the toilet in the dark.

"He does it almost every night. Sometimes he does it until morning. The pounding episodes could be as many as 20 times a night. I once asked him about it, and he claims he does it because it was noisy," she told Shin Min Daily News.

Ada has contacted the police about the incident and has started to get her neighbours to sign a petition against the man.

"We have three young children at home and they are startled from their sleep whenever he pounds the wall," she said.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you knnbccb old slut whore cum neighbours / public/ forum harasser deserves to have piles constipation bow leg fat finger sleep apnea gerd head explosion syndrome big small breast itchy smelly holes long dark nipples etc KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you knnbccb old slut whore cum neighbours / public/ forum harasser deserves to have piles constipation bow leg fat finger sleep apnea gerd head explosion syndrome big small breast itchy smelly holes long dark nipples etc KNN
@ginfreely knnbccb you are also a workplace harasser also a consuming harasser you harass reno contractors supermarkets workers you walk around people like a bitch dog etc KNN you harass people everywhere you roam KNN you should be lockup KNN

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After paying so much for a pigeon hole....you would expect some comfort in living.

You're paying much because the price has been artificially inflated... the percentage for its profit margin would make Apple iPhone's business model look amateurish by comparison.

But hey, living the 'Singapore Dream', 'home ownership' and asset enhancement, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey loser Cantonese son of whore TOP smearer I have piles but no constipation ok? And TOP smearer stop linking me to all ccb men and women when obviously I am the poor victim of mudland neighbours from hell.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
there’s limited space at woodbridge, thus must send lunatics back to their hdb flats.

that is absolutely true. its not a joke.
even as far back as 10 years back, i was on a bus , it stopped at woodbridge, there was this mad fat couple came up the bus with a huge bag of pills, (i assume its medicine for their mental cases)
both started spitting and scolding everyone on sight, i was thinking must be full house at woodbridge so they send home the bounderline wackos...

but in this case it wasnt even borderline wackos... they were completely wacked

must be the govt never budget for more wackos in spore in spite of the doubling of the population