• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need the advice of faceal and urinary matter expert

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been to the urologist before posting here.
Most of the time after straining type of shitting, I will start to have lots of urine. If I drink say 1cup of water, it will produce about 10 cups of urine. I described this symptom to urologist and he eyes open big big and said his first time encounter this. Check here check there for any potential bladder problems,, nothing found and case closed.
I was thinking along the line that when we strain to pass motion, our bladder could contract and makes the urine gets full easily. But I cannot figure out why 1cup of input can produce 10cups output of urine.

Anyone have similar experience ?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the time after straining type of shitting, I will start to have lots of urine. If I drink say 1cup of water, it will produce about 10 cups of urine. I described this symptom to urologist and he eyes open big big and said his first time encounter this. Check here check there for any potential bladder problems,, nothing found and case closed.
I was thinking along the line that when we strain to pass motion, our bladder could contract and makes the urine gets full easily. But I cannot figure out why 1cup of input can produce 10cups output of urine.

If I drink say 1cup of water, it will produce about 10 cups of urine. :eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you have snoring problem?

Do you have to wake up many times to wee?

If above 'yes' go see a sleep apnea doctor.

Alfrescian
Loyal
certainly sounds strange to produce 10 times of urine from 1 cup of water......

anyway, if you think its caused by the straining...then don't strain.....if it doesn't want to come out and you have no urge to go, forget it...wait until the feeling comes along....

you strain too much, next thing you will start bleeding.....another problem to worry about

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you have snoring problem?

Do you have to wake up many times to wee?

If above 'yes' go see a sleep apnea doctor.

I only snore when really tired.
I wakes up usually about 2 to 4hour once to pee.
Sleep doctor not urologist meh :eek

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
certainly sounds strange to produce 10 times of urine from 1 cup of water......

anyway, if you think its caused by the straining...then don't strain.....if it doesn't want to come out and you have no urge to go, forget it...wait until the feeling comes along....

you strain too much, next thing you will start bleeding.....another problem to worry about

the 1 cup input produce 10cup output of urine only lasted 2-3 hours after the shitting. After 3 hours it settle down and 1cup produce normal amount of urine. This is really weird.
I google and found 1 thread in ang mo country someone ask and having similar issue, but not much info found.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What food did you eat? If too much urine means the body extract the fluids from the food you eat.

I eat normal meals e.g. breakfast usually bread. Lunch rice with soup and pork/fish. Light dinner usually like nasi lemak, beehoon.

After the straining, the bladder gets full within secs . About 10mins it will be 100% full and amount came out is a few cups type. Every 5 mins I need to clear a few cups for about 2 hours then it settle down.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink at least 2 bottles of water everyday.

Your Poo Poo will be as smooth as me!!

Some of your urine should go to the poo poo to make it smoother.

Drink more Smoothie or joghurt to fix your problem!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An excessive volume of urination for an adult is more than 2.5 liters of urine per day. However, this can vary depending on how much water you drink and what your total body water is. Polyuria is a fairly common symptom. People often notice the problem when they have to get up during the night to use the bathroom (nocturia).
Some common causes of the problems are:
•Diabetes insipidus
•Diabetes mellitus
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003146.htm

Diabetes insipidus is an uncommon condition in which the kidneys are unable to prevent the excretion of water.
Causes
During the day, your kidneys filter all your blood many times. Normally, most of the water is reabsorbed, and only a small amount of concentrated urine is excreted. DI occurs when the kidneys cannot concentrate the urine normally, and a large amount of dilute urine is excreted.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000377.htm

Not sure if its useful but no harm knowing more.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
must see the color of your urine lah... you may have tract infection or worst, benign cells growth.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eat normal meals e.g. breakfast usually bread. Lunch rice with soup and pork/fish. Light dinner usually like nasi lemak, beehoon.

After the straining, the bladder gets full within secs . About 10mins it will be 100% full and amount came out is a few cups type. Every 5 mins I need to clear a few cups for about 2 hours then it settle down.

Too much heavy carbs that can overload the digestive tract. Try to eat 6 small meals instead of 3.

Maybe your stomach got too much intestinal flora that lines the intestines and too much intestinal worms. Might be good to do a digestive cleanse with fruits for a few days.