• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need some personal finance help?

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brother is going through crisis, need some personal finance? Any Suggestions....Need Help.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can answer this question correctly, your brother will have a harvest..........

Ok, if you give me $100, how much do I have?

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brother is going through crisis, need some personal finance? Any Suggestions....Need Help.

1. What crisis? Can explain? 1. Debts 2. Job loss 3. Gambling addiction. 4. Divorce.
2. Why need money? ...1. No savings 2. Ah long coming after him 3. Banks coming after him.
3. Need how much?

Please be clearer then people can help.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. What crisis? Can explain? 1. Debts 2. Job loss 3. Gambling addiction. 4. Divorce.
2. Why need money? ...1. No savings 2. Ah long coming after him 3. Banks coming after him.
3. Need how much?

Please be clearer then people can help.

Point 1 & 2 that person have problem. Give loan also will not solve.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the most stupid place to ask for advice of such nature!
If you want my 2 cents, just declare bankruptcy.

No point borrowing from :

1. Bank - sooner or later, you will be bankrupt;
2. Loanshark - sooner or later, you will be their runner and end up having ROTAN and Jail;
3. Relatives - they will nag you to death unless they are nice about such loans.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the most stupid place to ask for advice of such nature!
If you want my 2 cents, just declare bankruptcy.

No point borrowing from :

1. Bank - sooner or later, you will be bankrupt;
2. Loanshark - sooner or later, you will be their runner and end up having ROTAN and Jail;
3. Relatives - they will nag you to death unless they are nice about such loans.

you are absolutely right sir!!!