• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious need help on season parking

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my car is in the workshop.
Mechanic say need 2 days to repair.
so i got a replacement car for 2 days plus daily extension(if needed).
so i log in to HDB web to change my season parking from old car to temporary car (nos)for 2 days.

today workshop told me that my car is not ready for collection.

so i log in to hdb web again wanting to extend my season parking from 2 days till Monday.
problem is the website say the temporary season parking is already issue out for 2 days.
there is no section to click to extent or edit the nos of days.

so i wanted to call HDB or it is closed on weedend.

my carpark is barrier type.

any ideas how to change the days?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle by the time you find a solution hdb business hour reopen liao.
He say just print out sbf page and stick on the windscreen .

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't this great...the home you can own, pay property tax, pay conservancy but cannot park your car.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
temporarily park somewhere nearby and pay accordingly after 2 days or until car is ready for pickup. why must always think inside the box?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
temporarily park somewhere nearby and pay accordingly after 2 days or until car is ready for pickup. why must always think inside the box?

i prefer park just downstairs my house leh. moreover i had already paid the full month season parking.
Park else where then i need to walk home and kena the monsoon season

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer park just downstairs my house leh. moreover i had already paid the full month season parking.
Park else where then i need to walk home and kena the monsoon season
since it’s your repair shop that holds your car hostage ask them to credit you for the few extra days of parking outside. you too penny pinching and spoilt lah. walk a little under rain also kpkb.