• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help in food business .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any brothers here know where to get 2nd hand commerical oven in singapore ? where to get paper cup or bowl printed with your brand in singapore ? thankyou

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any brothers here know where to get 2nd hand commerical oven in singapore ? where to get paper cup or bowl printed with your brand in singapore ? thankyou

Why? You're coming back to Singapore to start a new biz?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why? You're coming back to Singapore to start a new biz?

i dont need to come back singapore in order to start a biz ...planing to let my close friend run the show ...do you know where i can get my paper plate and bowl printed or where to get second hand oven ?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I taught he coming back from Japan. Should be more quality! Not using 2nd oven.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I taught he coming back from Japan. Should be more quality! Not using 2nd oven.

quality is on ingredients ..as for doing business u need to know when to spend ..2nd hand oven is good enough for hit and run biz ...

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
thankyou so much borat ...do you know any more company beside that ? cause need to find out other company charges as well ...thankyou so much once again .

I will search around and pass you the info. Unfortunately if you had asked me 2 months ago there was a French restaurant in Changi Airport that went bust and was selling practically new stuff at giveaway prices.:(

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will search around and pass you the info. Unfortunately if you had asked me 2 months ago there was a French restaurant in Changi Airport that went bust and was selling practically new stuff at giveaway prices.:(

thankyou for your help . i wanted to start this biz for almost 2years but no chance to execute the plan because no one whom i can trust to help me out ...most of my friends are busy ...recently had a good friend of mine quit his job ..so got chance now .

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, just curious how you intend to work with your friend.
I ask sincerely bcos also thinking of going into biz with friends before but always the 'details' dont work out in the end + you hear stories how friendships turn sour when $$$ comes into the picture.
What are your considerations? ... if not convenient to disclose publicly, nvm, just ignore.
Good luck!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, just curious how you intend to work with your friend.
I ask sincerely bcos also thinking of going into biz with friends before but always the 'details' dont work out in the end + you hear stories how friendships turn sour when $$$ comes into the picture.
What are your considerations? ... if not convenient to disclose publicly, nvm, just ignore.
Good luck!

bro..i intended to invest 100% $$ in the biz and let my friend run the show ..he get his monthly salary plus 20 percent of the monthly profit .

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro..i intended to invest 100% $$ in the biz and let my friend run the show ..he get his monthly salary plus 20 percent of the monthly profit .

From my experience, this is not enough. You probably have to offer your "friend" equity as well. Sooner or later he will be buay song and think that success is due to his hard work and you are living off him. So the rich gets richer, the poor remains poor etc etc.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From my experience, this is not enough. You probably have to offer your "friend" equity as well. Sooner or later he will be buay song and think that success is due to his hard work and you are living off him. So the rich gets richer, the poor remains poor etc etc.

bro..thankyou for your view ..

first of all he dont have to come out single cent for the biz and he get salary every month plus 20% of the monthly profit ..i think its already a good deal for him ..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro..thankyou for your view ..

first of all he dont have to come out single cent for the biz and he get salary every month plus 20% of the monthly profit ..i think its already a good deal for him ..

Salary plus profit sharing 20% is a good deal.
He have nothing to lose.
But you have fix cost!
20% will give him incentive to work harder.