• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need advice...for dream interpretation

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple! The pricky needles are the 80 PAPies currently in power pricking you. Althought there are 80 of them, the pain inflicted on you is so severe as if there are thousands of them. Once you are awaken from your dreamland state, these nuisance no longer have any power over you. That's why the pain gradually subsides until they are no more! Get it now?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple! The pricky needles are the 80 PAPies currently in power pricking you. Althought there are 80 of them, the pain inflicted on you is so severe as if there are thousands of them. Once you are awaken from your dreamland state, these nuisance no longer have any power over you. That's why the pain gradually subsides until they are no more! Get it now?

How can there not be thousands of them?, you go downstairs, RC..it is Political Affiliated (PA), you turn round the corner, You See CHEERS!, then cross the road to the central of any heartland...You get Fairpriced, then you eat at Foodfare, the shopping mall is run by Capital...you send you small child to PCF..that is why a "thousand needle pricks"..from the "pricks!":biggrin:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An update to readers and contributors.. just went for gp consultation this afternoon using co. medicard. Dr say this is weird and he did not encounter patient with this before..however he said more often is something that could possibly transend to a dream. In my case he suspect it could be due to some allergy..could be food or medication. .becos the pricky pain has turn into itch now :rolleyes:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
It means The underworld death Cop is coming to claim you. Cut an inch of your 18cm flacid popiah and burn it at those Bin at the Void decks provided by LKY and CO. More good years for you Bro.

jw5

Loyal
An update to readers and contributors.. just went for gp consultation this afternoon using co. medicard. Dr say this is weird and he did not encounter patient with this before..however he said more often is something that could possibly transend to a dream. In my case he suspect it could be due to some allergy..could be food or medication. .becos the pricky pain has turn into itch now :rolleyes:

You rolling eyes at the pain or the itch? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as the pain and itch is not at the cock head, you'll be fine :biggrin:

Phew ! luckily not. to be frank i had cockhead internal itch before. But since it is internal itch i could not scratch , also how to scratch a non erected cock ? All I could do was to pinch it..keke

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello, after 30 replies, still no kang tao number from dreams?:p

oh..hmm..possible kt can be derived from "itch" or "pain" since both are 4 letters

itch could translate to 1704
pain will be 961..n does not resemble any number so have to fill in blank liao, keke
If you noticed this is also my no.961 posts !
huats ah !

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh..hmm..possible kt can be derived from "itch" or "pain" since both are 4 letters

itch could translate to 1704
pain will be 961..n does not resemble any number so have to fill in blank liao, keke
If you noticed this is also my no.961 posts !
huats ah !

hehehe. so many numbers. anyway will sarport lah. can only buy los one on 1 may lah. huat arh.

jw5

Loyal
bro chonburifc ,You got try the 961X bo ? Starter today open 9614..
I only tried 9612 as n looks more like 2,,,bo luck for me.

ah choot, you should have bought a roll, since you already got 3 numbers and needed a 4th. :(

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah choot, you should have bought a roll, since you already got 3 numbers and needed a 4th. :(

I very tam sim person ..never tried anything like ibet, permutation, roll etc ..I only like to hamtan my capital on single number.
Since that was a dream interpretation, I hamtan my $ based on closest match lor ..thinking deeper, 4 is closely related to n also when look from upside down , only bit longer , so i assume 4 represent h, alamak, mis cue this time, liao chor...have to wait for next dream liao, keke

jw5

Loyal
I very tam sim person ..never tried anything like ibet, permutation, roll etc ..I only like to hamtan my capital on single number.
Since that was a dream interpretation, I hamtan my $ based on closest match lor ..thinking deeper, 4 is closely related to n also when look from upside down , only bit longer , so i assume 4 represent h, alamak, mis cue this time, liao chor...have to wait for next dream liao, keke

it may not be tam sim, if you are doing this for entertainment and fun, then just go on your instinct.
it will be really big fun if you do win.
for those who play ibet especially with $1 bet, the fun can be as small as $3, but to each his own fun. :biggrin: