• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NDP tickets and Dr. Tan Cheng Bock...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is a text from Dr. Tan's Facebook..

PAP has stoop so low and degrade itself to take away the joy of others.

Dr. Tan has dutifully served the nation for some 19 years...

Dr Tan Cheng Bock
August 8, 2014 ·
No NDP
I was asked by a former grassroot leader whether i will be at the NDP 2014, and l told him no. He was surprised. l told him l was not invited as l believe a new policy change have excluded some people including myself.
He called me a few days later to offer me 4 tickets.I knew he must have taken a lot of trouble getting those tickets.l was very touched by his good gesture but l told him while l appreciate much l had to decline.It was too much a sacrifice on his part.I said "Thank you Mr. C S Wong,please bring your family and friends instead".l will watch on TV.
This will be the first time since 1981 that l will not be there to watch the NDP live display.
However l will be meeting friends at former MP Maidin's house to celebrate National Day, Hari Raya and to see his first grand-daughter.
Let us all, Citizens and new Citizens of all races celebrate our National Day as one big family.
Majullah Singapura.

Fuck the PAP....Using taxpayers money and politcizing a joyous National event...

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Free NDP tickets are for elected MPs, important civil servants and for grassroots leaders who have contributed meaningfully towards Singapore. Tan Cheng Bock has long retired and no longer involved in politics or grassroots. So why should he continue to freeload? He should be thankful that even right after his retirement, he still got free tickets for a few more years.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free NDP tickets are for elected MPs, important civil servants and for grassroots leaders who have contributed meaningfully towards Singapore. Tan Cheng Bock has long retired and no longer involved in politics or grassroots. So why should he continue to freeload? He should be thankful that even right after his retirement, he still got free tickets for a few more years.

Yeah right. Grassloot leeders like John Tan and Yang Yin should be given free tickets, free parking lots, free choice of HDB flats, priority for schools, tenders, PR applications, etc.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Edwin Tong be a spoil brat if not given VIP treatment or front row seats tis NDP!

Majulah Edwin Tong.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if he is no longer a pap por lum par, why is he still so gian png for an ndp ticket? what's the big deal about ndp? i am chief of propaganda and have never attended one. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tan Cheng Bock should be grateful he didn't get slapped for entering the PE without the approval of the party. Who the fuck is he to challenge Tony Tan? He's not even a minister. Tony's way up there in terms of status. It's an insult for Cheng Bock to even contest against Tony. Cheng Bock should have withdrawn his application.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock should be grateful he didn't get slapped for entering the PE without the approval of the party. Who the fuck is he to challenge Tony Tan? He's not even a minister. Tony's way up there in terms of status. It's an insult for Cheng Bock to even contest against Tony. He should have withdrawn his application.

Dare u to slap him. Go ahead , make us PAP supporters proud.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOMBSHELL! Lastest news circulating has it that Dr Tan Cheng Bock and some 40 ex-PAP leaders are contesting in the next GE under the WP banner! At least four GRC expected to fall - Marine Parade, East Coast, Bedok and Aljunied. WP working hard on Pasir Ris too!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the PAP....Using taxpayers money and politcizing a joyous National event.

My views turn negative since 1984 when they lost Potong Pasit to Mr. Chiam See Tong.

They hit on toddlers by closing the kindergarten in the ward...

How despicable your master is,???? John Tan...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock should be grateful he didn't get slapped for entering the PE without the approval of the party. Who the fuck is he to challenge Tony Tan? He's not even a minister. Tony's way up there in terms of status. It's an insult for Cheng Bock to even contest against Tony. Cheng Bock should have withdrawn his application.

John Tan, continue to bash Dr Tan Cheng Bock and he will turn around to bite you doggies! Now expect Marine Parade, East Coast, Bedok and Aljunied and possibly Pasir Ris too to go to the opposition!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan, continue to bash Dr Tan Cheng Bock and he will turn around to bite you doggies! Now expect Marine Parade, East Coast, Bedok and Aljunied and possibly Pasir Ris too to go to the opposition!

KNN!! If not for us grassroots people supporting him, this fucker would not be able to secure over 70% of the votes every GE. He now getting big-headed and thinks he did it himself! Time to bring this guy down a peg or two. Eat humble pie, Cheng Bock!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news

True or not???

If this is true..i will not sell my property.

Hope the next election will bring about...these changes.

1. Repeal The Estate Duty Taxes.
2. Move our ranking from 154 Freedom Press Index in a gradual manner to below 50th within 10 years.
3. Improve our happiness Index and improve the Gini-coefficient index.
4. Remove those lap-dogs and have real citizens who will do duty to the Nation lead us.

I see a better and brighter future for our Nation with these changes...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN!! If not for us grassroots people supporting him, this fucker would not be able to secure over 70% of the votes every GE. He now getting big-headed and thinks he did it himself! Time to bring this guy down a peg or two. Eat humble pie, Cheng Bock!!

Let's await John Tan and the other dogs to get some confirmation and bark a little bit more here. But dun expect John the dog to know much as this doggie is too lowly to be told anything of value!

John the dog will probably be fed some worthless bones to keep him happy here!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the PAP....Using taxpayers money and politcizing a joyous National event...

Joyous event? The NDP is PAP's annual propaganda extravaganza, every year it's the same meta-narrative of how LKY, after being bullied by the Tunku, brought us from third world to first. :rolleyes:

Read this:

CONSUMING THE NATION: NATIONAL DAY PARADES IN SINGAPORE
http://www.nzasia.org.nz/downloads/NZJAS-Dec01/Leong.pdf

Expect this year's NDP propaganda to intensify and escalate, due to SG50 and the 'tribute' to LKY. :wink: