• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nbcb - Porshe Boxer SDS 21 S

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

1574041535383.png

can TP mata do anything to this amdk boh ?

Attachments

• 1574041430732.png
    1574041430732.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 114

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes dunno the front story. Vid cam edited to show the ‘victim’s’ narrative.
Loser sinkies like to use video cam footage to pwn others. Sometimes they aren’t angels pissing off others with their fucked up drving but playing victim after kena confronted. Cowardly sinkies

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sounds legit. I think once in a while, despite the fucking hot weather and fumes, I must unzip my pants to air my kkbird.
Talking about that, yesterday I sibei malu. Came out of paisai at restroom, never zip for hours and walking all around until a close lady excolleague came over, said she had something to say to me, whispered in my ear that I had forgotten to zip...sibei kanasai embarrassing ...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about that, yesterday I sibei malu. Came out of paisai at restroom, never zip for hours and walking all around until a close lady excolleague came over, said she had something to say to me, whispered in my ear that I had forgotten to zip...sibei kanasai embarrassing ...

lansai Meng

dun pretend lo

u wanna temp yr female colleages lo

see whether they can tahan or not