• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nancy's Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heng Ah! I am still safe!

its not that i already inf him thats why we dont need to pity him ....its we dont need to pity religious troll in original folder . they can post whatever they like but must be at the right folder .

i believe theres more to come after this pestor kong got arrested . and it not only christianity ..it goes out to all religions in singapore ...they better cover their track well .

ok lor if you want to put it this way your argue mode also come out. Anyway let's just move on to other matters.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking News!Pastor Kong Hee And Pastors Arrested And Charge!

now he has more reasons to pray

PAMmF.jpg

Wow look at that singlet of his like he is attending the MTV awards.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heng Ah! I am still safe!

if you think its ok for religious troll to troll around original folder by posting religious shit and you say that my argue mode have come out because i think its not ok for them to troll in original folder ..then i got nothing to say ...by the way ..this thread has already move to religious folder ...im sure you know why :wink: . because it should remain in religious folder and not original folder . period .

ok lets move on .

I said move on mah why you still want to argue with me?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hundreds of shitty harvest members show up outside court to give support to ah kong

Supporters of City Harvest Church gather outside court
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 27 June 2012 0924 hrs

SINGAPORE: Pastor Kong Hee and his wife Ho Yeow Sun arrived at the Subordinate Courts just before 9am on Wednesday.

Kong Hee and four other members of City Harvest Church (CHC) are expected to be charged on Wednesday for alleged criminal breach of trust and falsification of accounts of the church.

The other four members are Tan Ye Peng, Lam Leng Hung, Chew Eng Han and Sharon Tan.

More than a hundred supporters of City Harvest Church gathered outside the courts as early as 8.30am.

Most remained silent when approached by reporters and responded with "no comments".

One individual, who claims he is an employee of the church, said he will continue to support Pastor Kong Hee as he has known him for many years.

- CNA/ck