• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name the woman who has the most famous pair of voluptuous breasts in Singapore.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, are u fucking blind or just plain ignorant? Have u not heard of breast implants. augmentation, enhancement? etc. those are so obviously fake. Her younger sister simply choose not to spend a few thousand on boob job. That' all.

those that know her sis told me hers is real. but honestly i do not know how to judge, unless she let me grab it LOL

Last edited:

talkleerean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Poh had a nice pair of boobs. I can still remember how she was scouted by Channel U.

images

images

images
Were these historical pictures? How will you know hers have not shrunken to pea size now after so many years of marriage?

talkleerean

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't even show their naked breast, how to name them?
What is on your mind? Will you ever be able to see naked breasts showed publicly on newspapers without editing in Singapore? Thus, your thinking is way beyond the guessing game I am hinting. btw, someone has correctly identified the woman. Read all the posting to know, if you oblige...

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
those that know her sis told me hers is real. but honestly i do not know how to judge, unless she let me grab it LOL

Big breasts or not not the prob. Size B good enough for me. The best part is the nipples. Big breasts also no use if nipples are small and short tips.

talkleerean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i happen to know her younger sister in real life, strange enough her sis is a total airport. really runway, totally flat no hump at all when i know her in JC. but her elder sis is......WHOO LALA
Lack of food, anorexic attack or too much exercise or combination of all these possibilities.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vamjok said:

Even that. I don't think you can judge.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting Fat Is Bad For Breast Size

bra_size3.jpg

I met her in early Nov 11. hers has shrunken to A- and her body is now so thin that becomes a walking stick.

That means breast size is affected by the amount of fat tissues. And fat cutting is no good for that part of the body - out of shape.

Some guys love to cut (fat) so much till their biceps disappear. LOL ! Fools !