• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name the most chio opposition candidate?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st tier - Angela Oon, Glenda Han, Nicole Seah.

2nd tier - Sylvia Lim, Lee Li Lian, Michelle Lee.

Don't forget this "Chio Bu"

3BB13BD578C492E14A32C3F69FF7CB.jpg

KK_Small.jpg

ST_IMAGES_KBREFORM23-5G1.jpg

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best tits: sylvia 'tight blue tee' lim
Best voice: michelle 'husky' lee
Most photogenic: nicole 'long tousled hair' seah

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree, bro. Her smile is just so magnetic, so innocent ............. More importantly, ML has substance unlike TinTin and FMH and many others from PAP.

Yeah bro.. Dat electric smile n those husky voice.. I really hope she will become an ncmp coz i do nt wish to wait 5 long yrs to hear those voice again... It'll be a pity...

jw5

Loyal
Most chio is Glenda Han, but I'm beginning to like Michelle Lee more and more. :o
Mother of 3, yet comes out to be an opposition candidate, and speaks so gently and reassuringly.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please do not be unkind to someone who has truly suffered a lot for what she believed in. Back in 1986 / 87, she took on Grate Leeder in the Law Society amendments act select committee hearing with a fire and passion that I see in Nicole Seah. And she was not at all bad looking.

After more than a year of ISD treatment, she is bound to have lost some of those charms. My deepest respect to Ms Teo Soh Lung.

The way she speaks is kinda weird. Like ginna liddat with the very contrived triumphalism. Not too dissimilar to Dr Ang Yong Guan.

jw5

Loyal
Please do not be unkind to someone who has truly suffered a lot for what she believed in. Back in 1986 / 87, she took on Grate Leeder in the Law Society amendments act select committee hearing with a fire and passion that I see in Nicole Seah. And she was not at all bad looking.

After more than a year of ISD treatment, she is bound to have lost some of those charms. My deepest respect to Ms Teo Soh Lung.

Ms Teo and Vincent should have formed a grc and taken on LKY in TP, and base their election manifesto on 2 points:

1. Please provide the evidence that there was violence planned by the "so-called marxist conspirators" in "over-throwing" the government.

2. If you don't have that evidence, please justify the basis for the detentions.