• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name a likable PAP Minister

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on. TCH screwed up at MOE big-time. All the staff at MOE will tell you that.

I think it was Lee Yock Suan who messed it up first, then TCH tossed it up further. By the time Tharman took over, he was clueless. Now comes NEH who can do nothing much about it either.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd say only George Yeo is likeable but too bad, where he's at he's the one most likely to lose in the coming GE, if any of them loses at all.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
say.my.jpg
Khaw+Boon+Wan.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was Lee Yock Suan who messed it up first, then TCH tossed it up further. By the time Tharman took over, he was clueless. Now comes NEH who can do nothing much about it either.

You forgot before Lee YS was the 'tancho man' the 'father' or creator of the half baked Chinese speakers, half baked Engleish speakers the originator of singlish & the remover of moral education....from then to now, they are still clueless about the educational system...:p