• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nair criticises Low again, Americans please shoot him!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think to be fair to this lawyer, he writes very well. his words are powerful and i do agree with some of the points he has raised. there is no need to rubbish him. he needs a ear too like all of us...:smile:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think to be fair to this lawyer, he writes very well. his words are powerful and i do agree with some of the points he has raised. there is no need to rubbish him. he needs a ear too like all of us...:smile:

He's worst than Chee's nonsense. Well her never proposed a unity candidate though

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's worst than Chee's nonsense. Well her never proposed a unity candidate though

i like the way he writes
his words are very powerful
his english superb and high flying
he has the courage and the guts
to stand for and to say what he believes in
a wasted singaporean
he too from humble beginnings
should return and stand in PE!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like the way he writes
a wasted singaporean

He's not Singaporean anymore and neither is he proper American.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be fair to our ears. One person spilling rubbish is enough, don't add to the heap. Ask why is this person making such noise in the US? Hasn't he any balls to stand for election here and be judged?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be fair to our ears. One person spilling rubbish is enough, don't add to the heap. Ask why is this person making such noise in the US? Hasn't he any balls to stand for election here and be judged?

He tried to contest an SMc back in the 80s or 90s. Failed and lost his balls there.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the way he writes
a wasted singaporean

As I have said, he has no balls. If he had stood in PE, he would be like another DL.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
at least there is some noise. otherwise this place becomes a cemetery - all the same things, the same silly comments and the same boring remarks. mr nair at least furnishes something different - nice reading and sometimes i laugh to myself while reading his pee...

KopiSian

Quite right. He has written well. The craziest thing is that no one finds WP questionable.

Budweiser

The opposition parties really need to come together to fight a common enemy. Without the unity, WP is just a eunuch and LHL continues to be the emperor here. Think about it.