• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My wife got beaten by korean FT

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not generalize and tar all Korean women black. That is cowardice on your part.

Instead of whining here, you should get advice from a lawyer.

With medical evidence and a police report, you should be able to make a decent legal case.

Kindly advice how/which part of my post you get the impression I 'generalize and tar all Korean women black' ?

And what is link between generalise and 'cowardice' ?

And why should get advice from a lawyer instead of whining here ?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's called 'private summons'. And if what the threadstarter said is true, he should go to a lawyer asap, ask the supermart to release footage of their CCTV cameras (esp if it is near the checkout), and get a court order if they refuse.

Even if the police refuse to take up your case...no, it's the DPP, your lawyer will advise you to take private action...don't what it's called. Remember the Joo Chiat neighbours ? It's magistrate's action or something like that.

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,thanks for all the concern and support and advices.Though it was an unhappy memories,i don't blame the police,he just soft ta give a hint that unusally people forget this after some days and than do not pursue any further.He did follow the procedures.with regard to the koreans,well,i should say i kinda disappointed with their ruff and rude behaviours,but i believe there should still be some koreans who are genuinely good and hopefully i get to meet them someday and therefore recover my respect to them.:smile:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called 'private summons'. And if what the threadstarter said is true, he should go to a lawyer asap, ask the supermart to release footage of their CCTV cameras (esp if it is near the checkout), and get a court order if they refuse.

Yes, I recalled. It's also called a "magistrate's complaint".

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly advice how/which part of my post you get the impression I 'generalize and tar all Korean women black' ?

And what is link between generalise and 'cowardice' ?

And why should get advice from a lawyer instead of whining here ?

sorry, i misread

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,thanks for all the concern and support and advices.Though it was an unhappy memories,i don't blame the police,he just soft ta give a hint that unusally people forget this after some days and than do not pursue any further.He did follow the procedures.with regard to the koreans,well,i should say i kinda disappointed with their ruff and rude behaviours,but i believe there should still be some koreans who are genuinely good and hopefully i get to meet them someday and therefore recover my respect to them.:smile:

Hi, on the police part, just like some said here, they won't want more work.

They'll tell u it's small matter even you or your wife are bleeding.

The point is what is your legal right in this case, it's not what the police told u that matters.

Also it's kind of weired that you keep mumbling about korea people are all nice..just to share if you are old and mature enough as a man, you should know that in all races and countries, there are always the good guys and the bad guys. You should never summarize them all as good or bad.

Lastly whether you want to pursue the matter it's your wish since the police already stay out. But you should always know where it's your right and your stand. Otherwise how are you going to protect your wife or your kids if you have one in future?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about it lah, if she has looks like this...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvkTJgc_j3Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gvkTJgc_j3Y&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

kt2200701162101500aaa-796287.jpg

Which one assaulted you ?

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's my advice...

You could have called an ambulance for your wife, claim she was giddy and have her hitch a ride to the nearest hospital for treatment. Hospitals usually treat patients brought in from ambulances with higher priority.

Any medical leave of 3 days or more is enough to start a police investigation and if it's 5 days or more, it usually constitute a more serious offense (grievous hurt). Medical or hospitalization leave does make a difference.

Ensure you have the names and division/branch those police officers are from as you'll need to formalize your complain in a report and having the officers names would mean you'll have that of the complainant - in this case, the Korean lady. But do ensure the officers take down details too. Don't assume they would.

Assuming you've got your hospitalization leave, police reports and the complainant is identified. Police investigations would take up to a year if you harass your investigation officer (IO) enough. A magistrate's complain would help, and if you're pissed enough, you could file private summons.

You need not engage a lawyer, but it does help if your time constrained and are willing to compensate time with cash.

Hope it helps.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal

to all sporeans

just ignore these motherfuckers foreigners
then tail them, and cover their head with a haversack and whack the fuck out of them!

they wont be able to know who hantan them