• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My trip to Changi Airport yesterday

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate it when I am seated near FTs in the movies.

Ah Tiong will keep on asking his friend, what is happening. For fuck sake, if you dun understand English dun watch English films.

Ah Neh, will talk non-stop about anything and everything, if you are seated infront of them, get ready to have your seat constantly "knocked" wheneverhe move his leg.

Pinoy, just the tone of their voice annoys the hell out of me. I only like it when they moan with that tone.

That is why if you wanna catch movies in the cinema, try not to do it on premiere day. Wait a couple of weeks or more. Less crowded. Late night hours will further minimize your contact with undesirable people.

This is especially true for those movies made for kids or young teens (e.g. Harry Potter or cartoons). I find the screaming, squealing, chattering, crying and coughing of kids in movie theaters to be highly annoying.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These uncouth, noisy and boisterous people have the bad habit of using the weighing areas as "seats" and even "beds".

A poor underpaid cleaner, a local, complained to me that the Chinese and Indians don't even bother to clean the toilet (soiled by them) after use. Maybe they don't know how to use it as they are so use to open-air methods.

In the Smoking rooms, the cleaners complained that the Indians used the ash-trays as "spitoons" for their betel leaves.

Once two Indians came up to me and point-blank ask me for a lighter. I told them to FO (by finger gesture). They stared, I stared and they left talking in unintelligible English.

But please don't bame the Pinoys for their loud and staccato-style talking for the simple reason that being SHORTIES they want everyone to know about their presence or "lack of it".

A midgets, they feel inferior and want ppl to know that they are still superior dwarfs.

Everyone knows who was the the World's shortest President...........and a highly corrupted one too.

Descendants of actors and boxers who became actors.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tampines used to be a favourite location of Hongkies who came pre 97......guess even they are overwhelmed by ah nehs now

I remember Tampines had plenty of Mat gangsters. Used to travel from the Pasir Ris chalets to Tampines for food and movies.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till you got a chance to sit next to a group of ah neh or PRC during your flight.
You'll definitely regret your choice of seat for that entire journey.

I ever kena seated next to an ah neh on an SQ flight before...
The vile thing was trying so hard to make conversation even as I was trying harder to hold my breath and feign sleep. I almost died!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever kena seated next to an ah neh on an SQ flight before...
The vile thing was trying so hard to make conversation even as I was trying harder to hold my breath and feign sleep. I almost died!

Are you by any chance a female? You were lucky that thing didn't try to grope you, besides the usual stink u to death

IsapKonek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The place is flooded with Indian from India. I thought I was in India for a moment. Everywhere smell of coconut oil and they horde the restaurants, cafes but mainly EVERYwhere.

Their kids were noisy to a point that I had a headache.

I left the place after 10 minutes.

What is new? They always thought that every places on earth are their favourite coconut trees playground.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The place is flooded with Indian from India. I thought I was in India for a moment. Everywhere smell of coconut oil and they horde the restaurants, cafes but mainly EVERYwhere.

Their kids were noisy to a point that I had a headache.

I left the place after 10 minutes.

Buikia you should just proceed to Changi Village then you'll feel better.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
My colleague also told the nurse that she felt she was in India when she went to KK hospital a few days ago.