• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Teacher made me licked toilet until I puked, for no do homework!

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan Boleh!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/男童沒交作業-被罰-舔廁所-吐慘-230258937.html

男童沒交作業 被罰「舔廁所」吐慘

三立新聞網 setn.com

9.8k 人追蹤
三立新聞網
2018年3月18日 上午7:02
國際中心/綜合報導

印尼北蘇門答臘省(North Sumatra)一名小學生,日前因沒寫功課被女老師處罰「舔廁所12下」慘吐,事後被父母得知氣壞了,怒向學校董事會投訴,不過校方董事竟只是對女老師轉調其他小學當作懲處,讓家長完全無法接受。

0f85e55d9190a31d49e88d1e393301d3

▲男童沒交作業被罰「舔廁所」吐慘。(圖/翻攝自加達椰子網)

據《加達椰子網》報導,一名母親聽到兒子說,「因為沒寫作業,被老師處罰舔廁所12下,但舔到第4下時就吐了」。對此母親憤怒表示,罰掃廁所可以理解,但是罰「舔廁所」,真的不能接受,並質疑女老師難道沒有其他處罰方式?

報導指出,男童父母事後氣沖沖向校方董事會投訴,經調查女老師確實因孩童沒有交作業,懲罰男童舔廁所。學校董事會表示,「已將女老師調離原學校以示懲罰,同時也對她進行心理輔導。」並強調,「老師也是人,所以也會犯錯」。不過男童家人對於校方處理此事十分不認同,認為老師行為已造成孩童健康等傷害,因更嚴厲的懲罰。

更多三立新聞網報導
小孩被罵笨?小六考題連研究生都考倒
男內急當眾掏屌 在飲水台「小便」
抽打屁股到失禁 19歲母狠殺4歲兒

★ 更多追蹤報導" data-reactid="24">★ 更多追蹤報導

[/a]陰雨綿綿好冷 5歲童被關門外?
打人燙手逼蹲 零體罰喊假的
捏孩童耳朵 幼師瞎掰按摩
幼園男童疑上課講話 遭老師掐脖子

The boy did not hand in the job
[Sanli News Network setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com
9.8k person tracking
Sanli News Network
March 18, 2018 7:02 AM
International Center/General Report

A primary school student in North Sumatra, Indonesia, was punished by her teacher for not writing homework. He was later told that the parents were angry and angered the school board for complaints, but the school directors were only The transfer of other elementary schools to female teachers was punished, leaving parents totally unacceptable.

▲ The boy was punished for not delivering his job and he was punished. (Picture/Photography from Coconuts)

According to the report of “Gadcoco.com,” a mother heard her son say, “Because I did not write my homework, I was punished by the teacher and I ate the toilet 12 times, but when I got to the 4th, I vomited.” The mother said in an angry tone that it is understandable to punish the toilets, but it is really unacceptable to punish the “obliterate toilets” and question whether there are no other punishment methods for female teachers.

According to the report, the parents of the boy rushed to the board of directors of the school afterwards. After investigating the fact that the female teacher did not hand in the work, the boy was punished and the toilet was punished. The school board said that “the female teacher has been removed from the school to show punishment and she is also being counselled.” And stressed that “teachers are also people, so they also make mistakes.” However, the family of the boys is very unconvinced by the school's handling of the matter. They believe that the teacher's behavior has caused children's health and other injuries, because of more severe punishment.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dumb student. He rather lick toilet bowls and vomit than do his homework. What to do?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny that despite such strict discipline etc in Asian countries..the students don't seem to do better in life. Still end up being workers and unemployed by 40. And look at these Taiwanese...study so much with exam hell etc and their education system has gone backwards. What a joke..