• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao hero went for 'happy ending' kena poison after licking vietbu masseur nehji. How to spot poison nehji? Any samster nehji experts can advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal

老農夫到越南店鬆一下…舔了小姐「葡萄乾」 中毒送醫​

20190807201024-8fb5c649.jpg

最近有位女網友發文,他提到從男友的父親口中聊到一則趣事!一名老農夫在下田後,到住家附近的越南店「鬆一下」,甚至還舔了小姐的「葡萄乾」,沒想到隨後中毒送醫。這段經歷引發網友熱烈討論和回應,有不少就笑問「後來老農夫怎麼了?」

該名女網友在社交網站《Dcard》發文,標題為「小姐你的奶頭…(真人版大嫂的奶頭有毒)」,她提到這是先前聽來從男友父親分享的故事。男友家住鄉下地方,當地幾乎都是種田為主,所以多少都會噴灑些農藥。

女網友接著提到,以前那邊附近有很多越南店,就是那種18禁的,不少中年子會在種玩田後,就到越南店去「鬆一下」,而且玩得挺兇的,像是會舔奶頭之類的。不料有1位老農夫,就在舔完小姐的奶頭後送醫急救了。

一名女網友分享自己聽來的鄉間趣聞。(圖/翻攝自Dcard) 老農夫到越南店鬆一下…舔了小姐「葡萄乾」 中毒送醫 一名女網友分享自己聽來的鄉間趣聞。(圖/翻攝自Dcard)

事後得知,原來是前一位客人剛種完田,手上還殘有農藥沒洗乾淨,就去搓揉那位越南小姐的奶頭。阿伯不知道這情況,他去越南店玩了之後就舔了小姐的奶頭,結果吃到殘留的農藥。至於這位阿伯事後如何,她其實也不清楚。不過自己聽完後真的不小心笑出來,卻也覺得那位被送醫的阿伯真的是「有夠雖小(意指倒楣)!」

該篇發文一出,引發網友熱烈討論和回應;有網友笑稱「妳身上有他的農藥味」、「這個奶有毒」、「人家是毒奶粉,這個是毒奶頭」;還有網友表示「這個故事告訴我們,千萬不要亂舔」、「這代表她沒有洗澡就接了下一個人嗎?」

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: :laugh:................too bad i can't read Mandarin................otherwise, i'll laugh till i cry for sure.................

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of story : must use hand-sanitizer to rub on the nipples before licking it. Same goes for the cheebye.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

老農夫到越南店鬆一下…舔了小姐「葡萄乾」 中毒送醫​

20190807201024-8fb5c649.jpg

最近有位女網友發文,他提到從男友的父親口中聊到一則趣事!一名老農夫在下田後,到住家附近的越南店「鬆一下」,甚至還舔了小姐的「葡萄乾」,沒想到隨後中毒送醫。這段經歷引發網友熱烈討論和回應,有不少就笑問「後來老農夫怎麼了?」

該名女網友在社交網站《Dcard》發文,標題為「小姐你的奶頭…(真人版大嫂的奶頭有毒)」,她提到這是先前聽來從男友父親分享的故事。男友家住鄉下地方,當地幾乎都是種田為主,所以多少都會噴灑些農藥。

女網友接著提到,以前那邊附近有很多越南店,就是那種18禁的,不少中年子會在種玩田後,就到越南店去「鬆一下」,而且玩得挺兇的,像是會舔奶頭之類的。不料有1位老農夫,就在舔完小姐的奶頭後送醫急救了。

一名女網友分享自己聽來的鄉間趣聞。(圖/翻攝自Dcard) 老農夫到越南店鬆一下…舔了小姐「葡萄乾」 中毒送醫 一名女網友分享自己聽來的鄉間趣聞。(圖/翻攝自Dcard)

事後得知,原來是前一位客人剛種完田,手上還殘有農藥沒洗乾淨,就去搓揉那位越南小姐的奶頭。阿伯不知道這情況,他去越南店玩了之後就舔了小姐的奶頭,結果吃到殘留的農藥。至於這位阿伯事後如何,她其實也不清楚。不過自己聽完後真的不小心笑出來,卻也覺得那位被送醫的阿伯真的是「有夠雖小(意指倒楣)!」

該篇發文一出,引發網友熱烈討論和回應;有網友笑稱「妳身上有他的農藥味」、「這個奶有毒」、「人家是毒奶粉,這個是毒奶頭」;還有網友表示「這個故事告訴我們,千萬不要亂舔」、「這代表她沒有洗澡就接了下一個人嗎?」
Get a scapegoat to lick first.... betray yr uncle, friends, father, son to be scapegoat...

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know he'll surely kena poisoned to death if he licks virgin slut's 咖喱干鲍鱼.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see Chinese words i headache liao...................
All u need is know 300 basic words to read news.

2/3 of the world use Chinese grammar.

In Chinese grammar, what you want to say put it in the 1st part of a sentence.

今天的 天气好.... today the weather is good.

In English.. The weather is good... today...

Chinese.... today is use in the 1st part of the sentence...
English.... today is use on the 2nd part of the sentence...

You have learn the structure of Chinese grammar...

Go back to the video song and see you can grab the Chinese grammar structure...

国家要进步.... Country want to improve...