• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Super Healthy meal of a typical day

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Early in the morning, i will juice this...all organic.. about 1000ml

20150916_094420_HDR_zpsyaasphzf.jpg

3 to 4 hours later (lunch), i will eat this..also all organic

20150910_090624_HDR_zpsua7l7icy.jpg

tea break snack:
organic Almond, 2 pieces of organic rice crackers spread with organic almond butter

almond_butter-organic-road.jpg

dinner:

organic miso soup with organic brown rice bee hoon and kway teow in it with soft organic tofu and organic spring onion, and 5 to 8 small pieces of organic fermented beancurd as side dish.

381356_726413.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if somebody give you fake organic food but with expensive organic food stickers, can you tell the difference?

if you dun trust it, then dun buy it..

your view has nothing to do with me.. i eat the way i like it.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are organic food really organic?
NO. A resounding NO.

There's no ISO certification for what food is organic. Within the same country, food producers set their own standards for organic food.

To be sure the food you consume is genuinely organic, you'll have to produce it yourself. Air, water, natural fertilizers, must not contain pollutants, chemicals, toxic particles.