• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Suggestion for Serangoon Gdns' Issue

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
to George Yeo - how about we make one within 1 km of your home?

or better still, make it right next to your home, or just 1-2 streets away.

i'm sure this "lead by example" motto of OCS could do you some good now, wouldn't it?

i know of a HDB block that already has a bunch of indian foreign workers living occupying one unit at the 1st floor, and they hang their stuff all over the place on their windows + chat on their mobile at the window - and the entire 2 blocks can hear that bloody indian so clearly.

now, imagine a whole frigging school building full of them.

not to mention the disruptions to the social life of the residents.

why not put them up somewhere in tuas?
it's near the industrial areas anyway.
on a sunday, there's lots of them milling around the jurong / pioneer road industrial areas.

these foreigners are not used to our way of life and our social norms.
and no attempt was made to educate them on such.

and the government thinks that such forced-integration tactics will work with the serangoon gdns residents??

i've experienced such idiots attempting to cut the queue at taxi stands and at the bus interchanges (not just the indian foreign workers).

the ministers / MPs should really get a taste of what a regular citizen's life is like before talking off their high horses.

one recent example was the table tennis bitch.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at this issue from another angle, it may appear that the government 'listens' to some extent when the middle classes stan together and complain loud and clear. First at Sin Ming Estate and the funeral parlours issue which I gather has now been put on hold and now at Serangoon Gardens. Singgies should sit up take note and get organised in a practical reasonable rational way to let the governemnt know not to mess about too much.